There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL says Staley shoudn't have had penalty. Shouldve been first and goal at the 3.

If this Matthews lunged at either Manning or Brady, well...whole diff story. So far, no fine...it's a shame that the decision hasn't been made yet.
Just a little ammo in case you run into Packers fans who try to claim "He started his leap in bounds. He can't just stop his forward momentum!"

Here is where he started his leap off his right foot. Kaepernnick has already crossed the plane. No way he's running up field unless this is the matrix.

This might be a good time for him NOT to follow through with the clothesline, given how far out of bounds he now is.

OK, how about now that both of your entire bodies are beyond even the white barrier? Let go of his jersey perhaps? Nah!

Clay would much rather slam him on his back way out of bounds, bouncing his head off the ground. Sure, you hurt your team drawing a personal foul by trying to injure a fellow player. But at least you helped heal the bruised little egos of you and some of your man-child fans.

But at least you shook him up, right? Took him off his game? No, he threw a touchdown the very next play.

69% completion percentage
3 touchdowns
0 interceptions
412 yards

Good D, bone head. Good D.
[ Edited by USArmyParatrooper on Sep 11, 2013 at 12:48 AM ]
Officiating in the game was pretty lousy all around. I saw several holding, face masks, illegal contacts, that's weren't called on both teams.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Officiating in the game was pretty lousy all around. I saw several holding, face masks, illegal contacts, that's weren't called on both teams.

I agree totally, I would like to point the every finger on the Packers mistakes (holding every offensive play) but we had some non calls also. This officiating crew deserves its downgrade, so maybe they get the Superbowl? The best graded crew doesn't get to officiate the Superbowl, they are hand picked by the Goodell to fix himself.
Originally posted by kingairta:
He will be fined. Question. Is how much?

Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by kingairta:
He will be fined. Question. Is how much?

Hundred grand would be nice

That would be cool, along with needing to buy a large hamburger and fries for all of us great 49er fans, lol, the greatest fans in the world....lol....., at least we won't go hungry