There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL says Staley shoudn't have had penalty. Shouldve been first and goal at the 3.

so obviously the late hit was typical roid rage nonsense (he's getting busted sooner or later, i swear to god the dude is the spitting image of Lattimer from "the program")
but I digress...

My issue is why the FiretrUCK didnt the ref throw a flag after the sack when he got in Kaps face? after all that BS about how they are gonna cut down on taunting? WTF????
should go in the question thread
There was taunting all over the field the whole game.
ya but that was right in front of the ref in like, the EXACT way they said was gonna be dealt with
Love how Kap gave him a hug and all that soft ass sportsmanship crap ad midfield after the game

Then proceeds to run his ass over with a bus in the postgame presser, lol
there was plenty of taunting on the packers but only we got penalized for it with bowman responding to ruffians on the packers sideline. suck a dick refs
Expect a lot more of the same next week in Seattle. They will hold at will on the offensive line and secondary and nothing will be called.
So the 'fake offense' laid 400 passing yards and 34pts on the Packers. 0-1 to start the season just got real
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
Lol. Please read the context of the Clay quote. He used the word fake to describe that the offense uses the read option to fake out the defense. Not that the offense itself was fake.

Also, any celebrations after a sack are now a penalty (new rule).....looking at you Aldon.
My favorite "celebration" was the one where he got his sack and cemented a 3 and out and rushed to the bench to hang up his helmet and sit down like a "good" Aldon Smith, :).
Originally posted by 9ers:
Lol. Please read the context of the Clay quote. He used the word fake to describe that the offense uses the read option to fake out the defense. Not that the offense itself was fake.

Also, any celebrations after a sack are now a penalty (new rule).....looking at you Aldon.

Not true. Only if you taunt another player with the celebration.... Which is what Matthews did, not aldon
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
so obviously the late hit was typical roid rage nonsense (he's getting busted sooner or later, i swear to god the dude is the spitting image of Lattimer from "the program")
but I digress...

My issue is why the FiretrUCK didnt the ref throw a flag after the sack when he got in Kaps face? after all that BS about how they are gonna cut down on taunting? WTF????

I love that movie:

But I digress as well...
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM ]
They didn't show it clearly but after one of Aldon's sack he did the Clay Matthews pose.
i had respect for the pack this morning. that respect is gone and im glad were giving it to them after having to deal with favre from the 90's.

didnt think they would sink to being a bunch of chippy little girls.

clay should have been called for taunting getting in kaps face like that...

we got the most calm collected cool QB in the nfl... props to kap for walking away, shaking clays hand at the end of the game and than making him look like a fool in the presser.

kaps got everything figured out... takes his shots on the field when he sees them... takes his shots in the presser when he hears them... kap for president.
[ Edited by VancouverNiner on Sep 9, 2013 at 2:58 AM ]
Notice how Bolton didn't allow himself to get sucked into a retaliation penalty when the defender continually grab an pull him down to the ground long after the play was over on the 15 yarder at the end of the game. It was so obvious that the defender was trying to bait him and AB just did nothing. Smart!