There are 288 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would the NFL allow Candlestick to air 49er away games on the big screen?

Since this is the last year at the stick and a lot of fans cant afford the expensive tickets i think it would be nice just for this season to open up the stadium for away games and let fans watch the game on the big screen. It would also allow fans to go into the stadium to share some last memories i would go if they did that i love being at the stick and would watch a away game there. With the surround sound in the stadium it would be awesome. But the NFL might not allow it or it might be to much trouble for the staff and candlestick what do you guys think?
Would b fun
Pretty sure the answer is no.
I'm assuming you have never been or don't frequent the stick?
The gay ass nfl and city won't allow it
Originally posted by 99problems:

I go to about 1 niner game a year 2 if i'm lucky the tickets are way to expensive. I just love being there so even if it were to watch a game on the big screen i would go. Cause it would be free or a small donation at the door at least.
Originally posted by Raul98:
Originally posted by 99problems:

I go to about 1 niner game a year 2 if i'm lucky the tickets are way to expensive. I just love being there so even if it were to watch a game on the big screen i would go. Cause it would be free or a small donation at the door at least.

Parking, doe
You would hear nothing. The sound system blows.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Sep 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM ]
That screen is terrible. No thanks.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for matthewabbit.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
That screen is terrible. No thanks.

We could borrow the new screen from Santa Clara .. and I could park my ride at the 50. I got a banging system
I like this idea and it's one I wished the Seahawks would do . . . especially for playoff games.

The Mariners had an "open house" (free, including the parking) at Safeco Field for Opening Day of baseball season this year.
The M's were in Oakland but they played the game on the brand new HUGE video board . . . they got 15,000 (more than many live games this season )