LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Who is the leader of this team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is the leader of this team?

Ahmed brooks
Craig Dahl coming in strong tied for second.

[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Sep 6, 2013 at 8:55 PM ]
Kaepernick, he's the 'face of the franchise' now, the FRANCHISE QB.

-Before that it was Harbaugh, Singletary, and Willis, I remember Smith & Bayless talking about this the week before the Giants game last year. Thing is, coaches aren't supposed to be the face of the franchise, it's always the QB, when I think of GB I think Rodgers, and Manning now with the Broncos. -Although there are rare cases like the Pats (and I think we'll make that case) where you have the coach + QB holding it.
Vernon Davis no doubt! Remember hearing about how he took over the locker room in that playoff game against the Saints at halftime. Then took the game over. Willis leads with his speeches every game but when VD speaks people completely stop and hear him out. He's that natural leader that needed some grooming in his youth.
Originally posted by susweel:
Harbaugh

My first thought too.

JH is the leader.

Any player you might name is second
Ask yourself, who is it that is in the middle of the team giving the fire-up speech every game? That is your team leader.

For the Ravens it was Ray Lewis. For the Saints it is Drew Brees. For the 49ers it is Patrick Willis leading those fire-up speeches. A lot of the time VD is right there chiming in, but it is Willis letting everyone feed off of his intensity.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:

"Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaah." Cracks me up every time.
Ok, I'll bite....why Dahl a 12%?
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Ok, I'll bite....why Dahl a 12%?

Because many are clowning on the poll.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Why isn't McDermott on the list!?!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Andy Lee!
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Ahmed brooks

Aldwyn Smythe
If I was being jumped by 5 guys the person I'd want alongside me would be Justin Smith.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Who chose Craig Dahl?

The first thing that popped in my head lol.
Share 49ersWebzone