LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

First Time to Candlestick!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I finally get to see Candlestick! My only time before its demolished. Which seats sound better to you for Sunday night against Texans?
Upper Box 20 Row A (30-35 yrd line?)
Lower Reserve 24 Row 7 (seems that this is actually the 3rd row from goal line)
Lower Box 22 Row O (10 rd line?)
My wife and I fly in from Arkansas for the weekend. The day after the game I'll get the Candlestick Tour!
What's earliest I can got the the stadium for pregame stuff, store, museum? I don't have a tailgate pass but I'd like to get their early to see the whole place.
Does anyone know if they'll be doing Levi Stadium Tours October 8? All I see on their site is during September....
Anyone have recommendations for other things 49er related (stores, restaurants, Jerry Rice's house?)?
Thanks!
upper box row A especially if you're in section 20
Upper is a sweet view!
Enjoy! I said goodbye to Candlestick during the Vikings.
Can anyone tell me how to get to the stadium from bart. What station do I get off on and what do I do from there?

Rather use the parking pass money to go to another game.
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Can anyone tell me how to get to the stadium from bart. What station do I get off on and what do I do from there?

You...you just don't.
Originally posted by RealShaloop:

From BALBOA BART Station, each gameday, there is a MUNI Shuttle that pass by there that takes you to the stadium. If I recall, I think it's $12-15 for round trip from there.

I remember saying Hello to Candlestick and goodbye to Kezar like they were yesterday. Hard to imagine that old rat trap without any team.
So anyways, back to my questions...
Does anyone have any input for me?
What's the earliest I can go to the stadium for pregame stuff, store, museum? I don't have a tailgate pass but I'd like to get their early to see the whole place.
Does anyone know if they'll be doing Levi Stadium Tours October 7? All I see on their site is during September....
Anyone have recommendations for other things 49er related (stores, restaurants, Jerry Rice's house?)
Share 49ersWebzone