There are 160 users in the forums

Could 49ers defense handle the Broncos??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
niners defense>ravens defense, niners run game>ravens run game. niners offense>ravens offense. kaepernick>manning. f**k denver
Yeah, and especially outdoors in New York in February.
Bring 'em.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Denver in the Superbowl???? With Manning as there QB????
Despite winning one superbowl manning in a notorious choke artist. 49ers 55 broncos 10
Originally posted by outside4949:
Despite winning one superbowl manning in a notorious choke artist. 49ers 55 broncos 10

Funny....that score looks familiar....
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Potential superbowl opponent.

So many weapons.

Or do you think we would have gotten our butts whipped too?

So many weapons? We would bracket Welker and our LB's can handle their TE. Then Manning's fluttering balls will get picked.

[/game]

Manning does not look as good as his stats showed.
Ravens defense looked atrocious, no pass rush, poor safety play, problems in the secondary.....it could be a long season for those guys. Keep in mind that i Decker doesn't drop a pass and the idiot 2nd year linebacker doesn't drop the ball before he gets into the endzone, the Broncos could have had almost 70 points last night....Baltimore just looked terrible and Flacco is back to being Mediocre Joe.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Now I could be in the minority here....and the numbers would certainly argue with me....

...but I wasn't as impressed as some with that offense.

Of course, Peyton is Peyton...but man...there was something lacking on those throws. He underthrew recievers several times and some of those things were ducks. Welker? Not worried. Decker? REALLY not worried. Thomas? pretty good....but still not worried. The TE....did you see that guy try and block? LOL. Hes a good athlete so I'll give it up on that....but WOW was he horrible blocking. They still aren't really running the ball either.

So..again....not worried. They might be the best in the AFC, but I think there are several NFC teams that could beat them.

Agree with you 100%. BAL played terrible defense and Manning absolutely did not look good.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Potential superbowl opponent.

So many weapons.

Or do you think we would have gotten our butts whipped too?

So many weapons? We would bracket Welker and our LB's can handle their TE. Then Manning's fluttering balls will get picked.

[/game]

Manning does not look as good as his stats showed.

baltimore just looked like the depleted team that they are. losing ed reid, boldin and ray lewis b***h ass leaves them with a bunch of aging defensive players, flaccos ridiculous contract and ray rice lol

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Ravens defense looked atrocious, no pass rush, poor safety play, problems in the secondary.....it could be a long season for those guys. Keep in mind that i Decker doesn't drop a pass and the idiot 2nd year linebacker doesn't drop the ball before he gets into the endzone, the Broncos could have had almost 70 points last night....Baltimore just looked terrible and Flacco is back to being Mediocre Joe.

I agree, they looked bad.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Denver in the Superbowl???? With Manning as there QB????

This. We all know what will happen once Manning gets to the playoffs
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

This. It's one game. Against a JV defense. Not worried.

this photo made me laugh so hard.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

LOL
Way too early but what the heck.

No doubt they are a top tier team. Their defense was impressive last night. It seemed they game planned the Ravens well.

Against us they face a faster team on offense and an attacking defense.

If we're healthy and they're healthy - we win.

We'd need lots of time consuming drives to keep Payton off the field and prevent him from getting into a rhythm. Also, we'd have to really hit Welker often.
Share 49ersWebzone