There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

nfl gameday video: Can anyone top 49ers?...NOBODY

Originally posted by father49er:
The 49ers are clicking on all cylinders right now. I see them going 8-0 before they slow down.

I'd like to agree with you but I don't think we make it out of Seattle with a W
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by father49er:
The 49ers are clicking on all cylinders right now. I see them going 8-0 before they slow down.
I'd like to agree with you but I don't think we make it out of Seattle with a W

If we win tomorrow I see us punishing SEA in SEA. Wilson will have a long day with our rush and we now have the healthy front that will snuff out Beastmode and Christine and make it very tough for SEA to move the ball in the Clink. If we win tomorrow, I am very optimistic that we win next week. At NE, GB, NO, ATL all wins and I know SEA is a physical team but at SEA is a win in my book this time around. Our guys are waiting to make that preseason championship SEA earned null and void
This post sounds like it was done by a hyperactive 14-year old who's had one too many red bulls. Um, the Ravens kicked out butt last year. Without the blackout in the SB Harbaugh would have been fired. There's no one for Kap to throw to with Crabtree out, and he won't be allowed to run. Hmm... can't throw can't run = long day / black and blue / chiropractor..... Cut back on the chocolate fizzy's junior and wake up. Kap's best days are behind him so it's time to try Colt McCoy. A conventional scheme is all that will work now.
Originally posted by NFLBuddah:
This post sounds like it was done by a hyperactive 14-year old who's had one too many red bulls. Um, the Ravens kicked out butt last year. Without the blackout in the SB Harbaugh would have been fired. There's no one for Kap to throw to with Crabtree out, and he won't be allowed to run. Hmm... can't throw can't run = long day / black and blue / chiropractor..... Cut back on the chocolate fizzy's junior and wake up. Kap's best days are behind him so it's time to try Colt McCoy. A conventional scheme is all that will work now.

how the f**k do you and ray lewis figure the blackout was the reason for the comeback?? It's called HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS!!!! It just so happened the blackout took place shortly after KO of the second half. Are the 49ers some kind of wizards that can somehow play better after a stadium goes completely dark? DA FUQ IS YOUR REASONING!? I can see ray lewis' religious ass believing some dumb s**t like that. whats ur excuse?
I actually agree with Sapp on something finally LOL
Originally posted by NFLBuddah:

Yeah, I totally see your point. He is getting a little long in the tooth.