LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

nfl gameday video: Can anyone top 49ers?...NOBODY

Shop Find 49ers gear online
love this video....
Who can top 49ers?
Sapp: Nobodyyyyy
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000238520/GameDay-Can-anyone-top-the-49ers-in-the-NFC
Brian Dawkins on ESPN said the same
I really hate Sapp but that made me smile. NOOOOOBBBBOOOOODDDYYYY BABY!!!!!!!!
Even if I wasn't a fan of the 49ers, I don't see how anyone can stop this team. I don't there's been a team this talented since the 2007 Patriots. I just hope it ends better for us then it does for them.

If they remain healthy and give a consistent effort (no more W-W-L), this will be a tough team to match up with. I'm not worried about the defense at all. I just hope the offense can get the passing game going all over the field (short, intermediate, and deep), and that our special teams is up to par. If that happens, we win it all. If our offense is top 10 (I won't expect top 5 with teams like the Saints, Packers, Patriots, and Broncos, among others out there), we'll run away with it. Defenses can target our QB all they want, we'll pass and run them out of that strategy. I also hope we can put away some games really early so we can get our younger guys more playing time.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Pray for health. That's the biggest thing. health health health. If we're healthy we won't be beat. Smith doesn't go down last year we win the SB. We're better this year than last imo. If we get healthy at the right time we will not be stopped.
Only our health, poor coaching, and team's mistakes can hold us back. I think SF and SEA are the best team on paper....

ATL is VERY good too and GB still have the best QB in the NFC.....
Well, in answer to the question, I think we will have a good idea after the first, then the second, and then the 3rd games. We could be 0-3 just as easily as 3-0. Right now I am hoping for 2-1.
stephen a. smith picked the niners to beat the broncos and skip bayless picked the pats to defeat the niners
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
stephen a. smith picked the niners to beat the broncos and skip bayless picked the pats to defeat the niners

f**k that. We're not losing the SB 2 years in a row.
Originally posted by Antix:
Pray for health. That's the biggest thing. health health health. If we're healthy we won't be beat. Smith doesn't go down last year we win the SB. We're better this year than last imo. If we get healthy at the right time we will not be stopped.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:

He obviously meant Justin.........
dang Sapp giving love to our team is just weird.
The 49ers are clicking on all cylinders right now. I see them going 8-0 before they slow down.
Kaep going in the 2nd round will come down to being one of the most ridiculously lucky things that has even happened to the 49ers i think. the guy has it all and hes got the best defense in the league behind him as well as the best running game so i think sapp is right. cant f**k with the niners this year. westside
Originally posted by verb1der:
dang Sapp giving love to our team is just weird.

He just got a woody when he seen us playing big boy ball and imposing our will on ATL on the road on the ground. I saw Gore telling Jim to run the ball when ATL was getting out to a big lead. Jim obliged and the game flipped. This was something I liked to see was Jim trusting his players to get the job done. It showed he valued Gore's opinion. I just wish we could have ran a couple times with Frank with 2nd and 5 in NO
Share 49ersWebzone