There are 184 users in the forums

Regarding other teams targeting Kaep to injure him this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWay:
A lot of talk from a few teams like Green Bay (Clay Mathews) and Seattle making it loud and clear they are going to try and hurt Kaep and take him out of the game.

Harbaugh has gone to the league with the issue, because its real.

Fine.

I say we turn the Oline loose and start breaking as many legs as we can right out of the gate. Let them fine us. Big deal.

Most importantly, end the careers of as many of these loud mouthed punk Seahawks the entire country now despises, and their punk fan base.

Then win the Superbowl. Some years require a little....punch. As seen when Kevin Gogan was wiping out people who went punk.

I want to see 30 point victories and entire defenses taken out.

Punks
Sick Looney on clay!

Those cowards are all scared... trying to play mind games. Kaep not scurred!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:

pretty tough to hit the qb from the ground, puny ass linebacker

49ers on top; Packers always on bottom-all day! Hustler magazine
Gonna be interesting to see how the NFL officiates hits on the QB when they run the read-option. I really don't think they're just going to let defenders crush the QB. The NFL is a business and QBs are the biggest stars. They've protected them with rules many times before.

Once the read-option hand off is completed, they should not be able to hit the QB. No different from a standard run play. Defenders currently are not allowed to hit the QB on a run play even if it looks like play-action , so why allow them to crush the QB if he doesn't keep the ball on a read-option?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Clay is going to get punched in his big awesome face.

And realize that our o-line is the greatest.

Like Ever.

Throughout time.

He's going to have such a bad day that he will have to go to his man cave. Even that won't make him feel..............

better.

This is awesome!!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Clay is going to get punched in his big awesome face.

And realize that our o-line is the greatest.

Like Ever.

Throughout time.

He's going to have such a bad day that he will have to go to his man cave. Even that won't make him feel..............

better.

Haha. That's awesome. Iupati is such a destroyer.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Gonna be interesting to see how the NFL officiates hits on the QB when they run the read-option. I really don't think they're just going to let defenders crush the QB. The NFL is a business and QBs are the biggest stars. They've protected them with rules many times before.

Once the read-option hand off is completed, they should not be able to hit the QB. No different from a standard run play. Defenders currently are not allowed to hit the QB on a run play even if it looks like play-action , so why allow them to crush the QB if he doesn't keep the ball on a read-option?

True unless the NFL is only intent on protecting and preserving the status quo pocket passer like Brady, Brees, Mannings and Rodgers (though he is pretty slick himself).
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Agreed, it's time to play like trailer trash.

Backyard approach to countering what a defense does to stop the read option if they start getting too chippy and putting late hits on the QB..........send in a thug to completely blow up the edge defender when they aren't looking..............they will be paying attention the rest of the game, I promise you, would totally be worth a 15 yard flag too.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 4, 2013 at 10:35 PM ]

I would have posted this GIF if you didn't... I think the best part of this is when Iupati is like... What? You're on the ground already beetch? Well, I guess I'll just fall on top of you to let you know that you're a quitter.

This. If it is a bang bang play then yes you can hit the QB. But if he has handed it off you shouldn't be able to come up and level the QB. If that happens and Kap gets hurt I will charge the field and starring kicking out knee caps of Packer players :)
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Yeah, break some legs!! Especially Buffalo since they're huge rivals.

lmao!

It's supposed to depend on the quarterback's "posture".

NFL rules are completely ambiguous. How can it be defined what a quarterbacks "posture" is? What does that even mean? No matter what the quarterback "looks like", he can hand the ball off or pull it back at any time, so what difference does it make what his "posture" looks like? Unbelievably stupid. It's like the rules were written by 2nd graders.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Sep 4, 2013 at 10:48 PM ]
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

I would have posted this GIF if you didn't... I think the best part of this is when Iupati is like... What? You're on the ground already beetch? Well, I guess I'll just fall on top of you to let you know that you're a quitter.

Then they made it into a movie

Haha Iupati is like "lay down bi**th sleepy time"
problem is they cant catch kaep and secondly i think our defense hits harder than any other defense out there so if they wanna play rough we will unleash hell on them
i like the way the op thinks. KILL ALL.
Share 49ersWebzone