LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 429 users in the forums

Defensive Rotation - Are we going to see more of it?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Scoots:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I hope so ...especially on the D-Line when Carradine and Dial come back.....we gotta keep Ray Mac and Cowboy somewhat fresh in the 4th qtr

Are they both coming back this year?

Probably neither will.

Waste of a Draft pick on "Tank". dude wont even suit up his rookie year?? That only leaves him with 3 years left on his rookie contract and so next year he'll be a rookie all over again. I hate that!! What was the point in drafting someone if you know they cannot play their rookie year drafted so high?? At #40 overall they gotta contribute!!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Fangio is too predictable. That needs to change.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by Scoots:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I hope so ...especially on the D-Line when Carradine and Dial come back.....we gotta keep Ray Mac and Cowboy somewhat fresh in the 4th qtr

Are they both coming back this year?

Probably neither will.

Waste of a Draft pick on "Tank". dude wont even suit up his rookie year?? That only leaves him with 3 years left on his rookie contract and so next year he'll be a rookie all over again. I hate that!! What was the point in drafting someone if you know they cannot play their rookie year drafted so high?? At #40 overall they gotta contribute!!
I thought rooks lose a year towards time earned to free agency if you don't log time due to being on injured reserve. Maybe I am wrong or maybe it is just Lattimore
I think we have designs on keeping Tank here at least 7 seasons where he was drafted. He will be very good when he is healthy
I haven't seen enough rotation. Our guys are getting tired by the 4th quarter and it shows.
Update: we have depth on this team that can really play. Please coaches, rotate our players when everyone is healthy. I promise you our pass rush, coverage, and linebacking crew will be that much better for it.
I have been seeing Dobbs and TJE in earlier and earlier these past few games. Use to be you wouldn't see them rotate until the late 3rd to mid 4th. Wish I could remember exactly when but was but might have been 2nd quarter already.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone