LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

The Derek Carrier Haircut thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
So far his resume has proved that he can catch hard passes in the NFL. Great grab in the philly game... he took a hit
this guy will turn out to be more valuable in the passing game than vance mcdonald. natural hands catcher and mcdonald is anything but that.
Carrier gets a touchdown today. Bank on it.
Carrier had a great catch today.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Carrier had a great catch today.

that was a little better than great. he needs more targets; gets open, catches kaeps tough balls. play him
  • thl408
I've seen enough of him to know he's got hands and athleticism. As long as he has a willingness to, this coaching staff will teach him to block solidly in due time.

Flashed some serious hands on the catch today. What a nice find.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Yeah...Carrier is pretty awesome. Dunno where he came from but it looks like we actually got an offensive gem.
I saw Carrier catch the huge that awesome.. Wow.. I think, he is better process everyday and best as future our team. .. Go Carrier!
Carrier is a natural hands catcher. Throw it high, low, in front, behind, anywhere and he just makes the play. He is really good with hand eye coordination. A pretty good skill to have for a TE. He has good speed and athleticism too. I like him a lot.
He is proving himself every game.

I like this guy
Okay so he didn't have a Td, but he had some nice plays.

I had him in fantasy when Vernon went inactive at the last second.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Okay so he didn't have a Td, but he had some nice plays.

I had him in fantasy when Vernon went inactive at the last second.

take it easy with starting him as your TE, lol

while he is getting better..he's not there yet. he should be the # 2 though
Any of you football heads know if his blocking is improving. Good hands will get him on the field but good blocking will keep him on the field
dude is a beast. he gets smacked and holds on to the ball and he made a hell of a catch on a pass that was high and behind him today
Share 49ersWebzone