LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 391 users in the forums

2013-14 Season Weekly Rankings Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let's hope they don't win more than 8-10 games, I still want decent value in that second round pick
Originally posted by zaghawk:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/6

- Who would have thought that by week 6, Kansas City would be ranked above both the Niners and Seahawks. Ranking don't matter, it makes sense how things turned out given the current records, but I actually still find it quite hilarious.

I find it amazing how quick the pundits are to jump on the KC bandwagon, but it wasn't until like week 12 before they admitted that the 2011 9ers were the real deal.
Originally posted by drakan:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Yup, I bet they lose 3 or the next 4 and come back down to earth.

lose 3 out of 4 to the mediocre Raiders, imploding Texans, and QBless Browns and Bills? I lol'ed.

Yes, they'll lose to the Raiders & Texans. Then either the Browns or the Bills.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Chiefs are going to pull a last season's Cardinals

3 of the first 4 wins by the Cardinals were by 3 points or less. In contrast, the only close game score-wise for the Chiefs was the game against Dallas. They beat the rest by a comfortable margin. Their 4th quarter plays on both sides of the ball have been dominant.
Every KC game was close till the mid 4th Qtr when the opposing teams get desperate

Dont act like KC has really been Dominating 4 qtrs

This weeks game can be KC's first lost

The Chiefs defense has dominated in all the games they played. The Chiefs offense has struggled more, but it wasn't as if it couldn't move the ball. The problem was more of the good all 49ers in 2011: too many FGs. However, the big positive for the Chiefs team as a whole was that the entire team played well in the 4th quarter of every game. Very different story than the 2012 Cardinals.
Share 49ersWebzone