There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Divens receives injury settlement

According to Aaron Wilson, aka @RavensInsider on Twitter.

Unsure of amount.
Ok, glad we can move on from him. So Divens and McBath we are fully clear of and they are no longer with us? They are now free agents correct and free to sign with anyone they want. Wish we would have done that with Okoye but Tomsula must see potential.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Ok, glad we can move on from him. So Divens and McBath we are fully clear of and they are no longer with us? They are now free agents correct and free to sign with anyone they want. Wish we would have done that with Okoye but Tomsula must see potential.

McBath is listed on the 49ers.com official roster under "Injured Reserve" - Divens' name does not appear anywhere on the page.
how much did brooks have to divvy up
Originally posted by sfout:
McBath is listed on the 49ers.com official roster under "Injured Reserve" - Divens' name does not appear anywhere on the page.

I seen that not sure if it isn't updated or what.

From Rotoworld.
49ers released S Darcel McBath (foot) with an injury settlement. Lists him as a free agent. I thought AB said he got 221k. CBS Sports says released with injury settlement as well. All I could find on it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM ]
$
49ers.com hasn't updated their roster in a while. McBath took a settlement. As did Divens.

Okoye isn't listed yet. Unless he takes a settlement. I'm guessing today or yesterday was the last day for a settlement.
And with that, he's gone like a fart in the wind.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by sfout:

I seen that not sure if it isn't updated or what.

From Rotoworld.
49ers released S Darcel McBath (foot) with an injury settlement. Lists him as a free agent. I thought AB said he got 221k. CBS Sports says released with injury settlement as well. All I could find on it.

Hmmm interesting.....
  • buck
  • Veteran
MB says Okoye is on IR and staying with the team. (Sept 3, 2012)

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/09/49ers-settle-with-divens-okoye-to-injured-reserve.html
Good riddance, let's move on.
hush money