There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jersey Number changes

Originally posted by btthepunk:
#13 will look weird on a TE/WR.

Yeah, maybe he gets 48 when Tukuafu is gone, or 83 if Dobbs is eventually cut. 46 would of made sense.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by kazak13:
Lets stay on topic. Don't even get me started.. I am a die hard nfl fan but i lived enough in europe to folloew soccer and let me tell you, the nfl is like a kindergarden kid compared to soccer... Soccer is widely played around the world 365 days a year and the nfl only has leagues on us and Canada. I know mostly all here are big time football fans but face reality.. How bout Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Beckham.. Those are legends and their numbers are not retired. No big deal its just a number. It's an honor watching someone else wear their number.. And these guys don't play 16 game seasons so imagine how much more playing time that number got.

Hate to burst your bubble but soccer players are some of the worst drama queen pussies in professional sports. They flop and whine more than any self respecting man should. It is a boring sport on every level.

And if they had to take the constant physical abuse they wouldn't play year round.

Hate to burst your bubble but soccer players are some of the worst drama queen pussies in professional sports. They flop and whine more than any self respecting man should. It is a boring sport on every level.

what's your problem whit soccer ... is a good game and can be play by everyone ... i like Football and Soccer too and i don´t think it's boring.... ok it's your opinion

Greatings from Lima - Peru
Originally posted by PERUVIAN49ERS:

what's your problem whit soccer ... is a good game and can be play by everyone ... i like Football and Soccer too and i don�t think it's boring.... ok it's your opinion

My problem with soccer is only that it is painfully boring to watch. I agree that it is a good game for the young ones to play, but the professional players, for the most part do more playacting than playing. As you say, it is a matter of opinion, I didn't mean to offend any fans of the game, least of all another Niner brother.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by kazak13:
Lets stay on topic. Don't even get me started.. I am a die hard nfl fan but i lived enough in europe to folloew soccer and let me tell you, the nfl is like a kindergarden kid compared to soccer... Soccer is widely played around the world 365 days a year and the nfl only has leagues on us and Canada. I know mostly all here are big time football fans but face reality.. How bout Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Beckham.. Those are legends and their numbers are not retired. No big deal its just a number. It's an honor watching someone else wear their number.. And these guys don't play 16 game seasons so imagine how much more playing time that number got.

And if they had to take the constant physical abuse they wouldn't play year round.

Haha...classic! I bet that guy rolled on the ground for five minutes like he was in the throes of an agonized slow death. They should throw guys like that out of the game, or maybe just make them wear an evening gown and stilleto heels for the rest of the game.

what's your problem whit soccer ... is a good game and can be play by everyone ... i like Football and Soccer too and i don�t think it's boring.... ok it's your opinion

My problem with soccer is only that it is painfully boring to watch. I agree that it is a good game for the young ones to play, but the professional players, for the most part do more playacting than playing. As you say, it is a matter of opinion, I didn't mean to offend any fans of the game, least of all another Niner brother.

Hahaha ... sorry I overreacted like a soccer player ... my bad ....
Hahaha ... sorry I overreacted like a soccer player ... my bad ....

Dobb's #83 is just aweful on him