There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jersey Number changes

O never liked 24 on a running back. Not even on a safety.. That's the perfect cb number along with 21 ;)
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows New numbers: Asomugha No. 28, Chris Harper No. 13, Nate Stupar no. 56, Eric Wright No. 30. #49ers.
Wasn't Darnell Walker the last 49er to wear #28?
Originally posted by NJNiner:

McBath wore it last year
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows New numbers: Asomugha No. 28, Chris Harper No. 13, Nate Stupar no. 56, Eric Wright No. 30. #49ers.

Can you be an eligible tightend with #13?
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Can you be an eligible tightend with #13?

He is listed as a WR right now
Can an active roster play have a number that a practice squad player has?

If so, Reid could feasibly take #36 (Old Merton Hanks number). Could also take #46 (Tim McDonald).
does Dobbs still play TE ?

he wear 83 but I only see him playing d line
Originally posted by NJNiner:

...and Walker wore 38
:(

Looks like Reid is sticking with 35. Nnamdi probably had dibs on 28 first because he signed before the draft.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
:(

Looks like Reid is sticking with 35. Nnamdi probably had dibs on 28 first because he signed before the draft.

It's all good. #35 may not be a sexy number right now, but maybe Reid can change that. I thought #43 was an awful number, until Polamalu wore it. When people think of the #35, Eric Reid will be the first thing that comes to mind.
Reid should've got #38 as soon as he signed.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
by the way I hope Dial takes # 98 now that s available ( that 71 -OL # that he wore looked terrible )
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Didn't see Maiocco's tweet.... Forget what I said..
[ Edited by SaksV on Sep 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM ]
Originally posted by KK49:
by the way I hope Dial takes # 98 now that s available ( that 71 -OL # that he wore looked terrible )

Okoye has it.