LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

Most hated All-time 49ers Foe

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most hated All-time 49ers Foe

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
As far as all time? This!

The NY Giants have cause me more heartbreak as a 49er fan than any other franchise and it's not really close.

I'm on the East Coast, just outside of New York. Insufferable fan base who gets more out of winning 2 super bowls as a 9-7 team than you can imagine. After they win the super bowl, it doesn't matter how much time passes, all they can talk about is winning the super bowl. If you are a fan of any other team on the east coast, you pray ANYONE wins but NYG.
90's Packers for me....eff Brett Favre
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Freakin Favre was just flat out lucky when he played the 49ers. The guy is the all time interception thrower but seem to complete deep passes into double and triple coverage against us when it mattered. It used to frustrate the hell out of me, still hate the Cowboys more as I have been a fan since the early 70's.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I remember the Cowboys and hating Farve and Dorsey Levens but I'll admit this 12th man has brought out a new kind of annoyance for me.At least these other teams had a legacy before we rivaled.The Seahawks fans are coming out of everywhere now like they've been there since the Kingdome days
[ Edited by 9er2k on Feb 15, 2014 at 2:39 PM ]
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Freakin Favre was just flat out lucky when he played the 49ers. The guy is the all time interception thrower but seem to complete deep passes into double and triple coverage against us when it mattered. It used to frustrate the hell out of me, still hate the Cowboys more as I have been a fan since the early 70's.

Yea im an 8-'s baby so we didnt play the cowboys all that much but I remember hating Brett Farve from the Packers and Terrence Mathis from the Falcons with a passion.....

Frustrated me too. But for ever one of those, there are about 10 other picks. He would throw it as hard as he could as many times as he could. I think he's completely overrated(not top 10 discussion at least). Young to Owens was better than the 94' SB for me because I hated Farve and that team so much.

Farve definitely had an influence on our boy Kap, which could be good depending on how you look at it.
other. Richard sherman
in the mid to late 2000s it was the 49ers
Originally posted by jbeale49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
As far as all time? This!

The NY Giants have cause me more heartbreak as a 49er fan than any other franchise and it's not really close.

I'm on the East Coast, just outside of New York. Insufferable fan base who gets more out of winning 2 super bowls as a 9-7 team than you can imagine. After they win the super bowl, it doesn't matter how much time passes, all they can talk about is winning the super bowl. If you are a fan of any other team on the east coast, you pray ANYONE wins but NYG.

thats kind of the point of football

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lucky_49:
How could you hate them? They were pathetic and should have brought out pity.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for lucky_49.
Originally posted by lucky_49:
How could you hate them? They were pathetic and should have brought out pity.

i guess i didnt mean the hated part, just the foe part
I'm in Texas in the middle of cowboy country and I'm their number one hater I have brought pain and embarrassment every time I watch the-cowboy game with cowboy fans and it's beautiful that romo is there quarterback. I hated those jimmy Johnson teams I mean I really hated those loud mouth coke heads. I was getting trashed when they were beating my niners. Green Bay too but there are really no Green Bay fans out here so I never developed the same hate. Seahawks man, that beast of team is really starting to hit a nerve especially that we see each other twice a year. We have beaten the packers 4 times in a row and we haven't beaten the cowboys since 2002, that 2011 loss really sticks out because we were at home and had the better team now we see them again this year at Dallas and I'm flying to this game I really hope we crush them or again I'll be hearing it all year until we see them again.
Packers. Forever and always.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

"13th man" trumps them all... **** the officials!!
Share 49ersWebzone