LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Most hated All-time 49ers Foe

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most hated All-time 49ers Foe

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Hate the Cowboys more than any other team in football.

My list:
  1. Cowboys
  2. Cowboys
  3. Cowboys
  4. Rams
  5. Saints
  6. Falcons
  7. Seahawks (hate their fans more than the team... I also went to USC, so I'm in a perpetual state of internal conflict)
  8. Patriots
  9. Colts
  10. Everyone else about the same as the last two

On a positive note, I LOVE JERRY JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All time: Cowboys

As of lately: shecawks fanbase( Sherman & Carroll are really the only ones I can't stomach )
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The Cowboys knocked the 49ers out of the play-offs 3 times in the 70's leading up to the catch. The hatred for the Cowboy's goes back a lot further than the younger members think. No one will ever knock the Cowboys off the top of the hate list for us older Zoners.
Yup, we still hate those 90s Cowboys and I do remember the early 70s. I will tell you what though: This year felt like 93 going to our rival's house and losing. I believe that we and Seattle will become the SF VS Dallas and SF VS GB in the 90s. Just how long we can stay up top vs Seattle will go a long way to making that happen. Right now, we just hate the Cowboys more. Speaking of which, can't wait to go to Jerry's house and kick their ass!

Hey Tony!!!
[ Edited by ninertico on Feb 5, 2014 at 12:01 PM ]
Instead of the 2011 Giants, you should have listed Kyle Williams
Its the Cowboys. Maintain the rage.
i didnt read this whole thread but for anyone who said the seahawks, i now know when you started watching football.
Cowgirls and Farve's FudgePackers. Sent my young self to bed crying many a night.
90's Cowboys
90's Packers
10's Seahawks
00's Rams
Giants, Falcons (That god damn dirty bird), Ravens
These guys

Cowboys and Giants then Packers in that order.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
These guys

gotta get past it. we once won that 'owens owens owens' game where rice clearly fumbled pre-replay. fumble was clear as day. the outcome was great for us, its still talked about today, but next to nobody mentions how it was won and the major blunder by the refs. fans only remember when they think they got screwed, not when it works in your fav.
Originally posted by crabman82:
gotta get past it. we once won that 'owens owens owens' game where rice clearly fumbled pre-replay. fumble was clear as day. the outcome was great for us, its still talked about today, but next to nobody mentions how it was won and the major blunder by the refs. fans only remember when they think they got screwed, not when it works in your fav.
i remember i also remember the how we got screwed all the time against the Pack before that too.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by crabman82:
i remember i also remember the how we got screwed all the time against the Pack before that too.

thats the point. nobody cares when they benefit and try to act like its payback, but want to scream bloody murder when they feel they're done wrong. i feel for those of you who really feel the refs conspire against certain teams. must be really hard to watch the games. i stopped watching wrestling when i found out it was pre-determined.
Where's the Buffalo Bills option?
Share 49ersWebzone