There are 251 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Webzone aint got no love for wysiwyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpgpS3ogvMM
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Isn't this the type of thread that people are usually calling on the mods to move? No offense to all the legends mentioned but I don't see the relevance to Niner Talk.

Yeah probably should be a parking lot thread.

By the way I think we should warn anyone who posts a list that they are likely to receive death threats.

I made the list!

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Thanks Pasodoc...I enjoy reading through this site, your posts and others...perhaps it's an addiction. Most of the guys you mention are guys I read and it is becoming less frequent that I skip posts! Either my reading is speeding up or I'm reading fewer threads. Maybe both? Most of the posters tend to be either positive or funny. AB is annoying though...too knowledgeable! Irritating as hell!

Thing is some people don't have to realize how much effort some of these knowledgeable posters put into their posts. Marvin doesn't just pick up on ALL these details of the game watching it live. He re-watches them. AB probably cooks the books and spends any free time he has doing this stuff. Sure he loves to do it (I think ) but it's still a lot of work. Oldman9er and myself use to break down every play of the game and say what we seen on each play...would take hours and hours because we wanted to be informed and let others know what we saw. He still does it for some games, I stopped when people would rather criticize not what I had wrote but for taking the time to do it rather then say thanks for the effort. And not saying it's just these few people that pasodoc mentioned or I keep mentioning but really there are so many people on here that go out of their way to help others, post news, work their magic in photoshop, mod this place, etc. Modding might seem like a glorious job but really it's a lot of work without much thanks. So anyways thanks to all I just mentioned. To all out there it's your choice but to me much easier to thank your fellow members then it is to post this stuff picking on someone for wanting to say thanks to everyone who makes this forum great.

This ^^^. I literally have no time. I am on here, NCH, NinersNation, write fr all 3 sites, do my cap work, feels like 24/7. I help on a project with powerhousegm.com on all players salaries. Have a twitter account, FB pages(1 personal, and 1 NCH rCap related). I dont work, I have my issues that most know about. I get SSI for my disability. But I do stuff when I get a chance.

I am a internet guy, I love this stuff. I am a nerd, dont look like one, yeah I wear glasses, wore contacts for a few years, got sick of them. I love Comic Books. I do stuff. Madden right now. Started yr 1 for now till update is out. beat GB on All-Pro, threw 2 silly INTs with Kap. Won 29-17.

But I am what you would call a computer geek too. Went to school for web design, might go back and get that degree. Thinking Business degree as possible.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Best posters are the Mods...

How bout that for brown-nosing

Best posters are Mods and vets with 10 red squares and (at least) a year under their belt
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Thanks Doc, I am #1 for the 1st time. lol, jk. But yeah, I try my best.

I always liked You, cc, Gore_21, NCommand, even SanDiego49er is a cool guy(Not to say you weren't before, but we went at it numerous times). My friend PTulini, and SunDevil, who works with me on PigskinProspects.com.

GhostOfFredDean was always a good guy. IdahoNiner, BoiseNiner, 2 cool guys who always participate in my annual NFL Mock Drafts.

jreff22 is a god guy too. Have chatted with him plenty of times. OldMan, and oldninerdude are good guys.

The WZ girls are also classy. I dont wanna name names, I might forget some. There aren't many, but they true diehard 49ers fans.

i say a prayer to jreff22 every nite
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Some WZ posters just like to comment, others bring up interesting or controversial ideas. Some folks have read this blog for yrs, and never said a peep. A few of those have recently begun posting. Some folks are incredibly thoughtful, some few absolutely brilliant, and some have current 49er info just hot off the wires, practice squad sessions, or are first to report national 49er breaking news. I wish to recognize those posters that have made this site so much fun for me over the past...honestly I don't know, but probably 5-6 yrs.
So here goes, with special mention to a few who not only make 49erswebzone.com fun to read, but interesting and frequently informative.

To begin, special mention to AB who has taught all of us about the ins and outs of cap football, and continues to keep us informed as rules change, and status of our players do also. AB is one of those rare guys who also knows his football, but combining that with his cap knowledge, makes him my favorite poster. I thought I knew football, but the truth is, until you understand cap football, you really don't understand football at all. Special thanks, AB. It is amusing at times when someone challenges AB on his facts. Here's a hint. If he says it, you probably ought to book it.

Next two are NinerGM and NCommand. These two guys consistently come up with interesting new posts of interest to all, but they are the ones who know their football, but write in such a manner that their posts are not only fun and interesting to read, but also informative.

The remainder of posters I enjoy reading I will just list as a group, altho many have certain extra knowledge that makes their posts interesting .
In no particular order, here they are: Corva, qnnhan7, dj43, dtg, OTC, young2rice, GNielsen, oldman9er, Golittacamper, Marvin and his great summaries, sincalfaithful ,tjd808, JoeCool, blizzuntz, oldninerdude, gore 21, Maddog, mayo49, Afrikan, and a special tip of the cap to our Mods, and I will list 2 , but there have been many more who really help make this site run: Ninefourniner and Kolohe. Oh and how could I forget cciowa, one of my favorites.

Unfortunately, I am leaving out many others whom I enjoy, but the above guys have my heartfelt thanks for making this an interesting, fun, and informative site, the likes of which are not found elsewhere. So thanks you to you all and also to the many guys over the yrs that have provided so much enjoyment and information...and please, keep it coming.

i dont know--there is not 1 student of the game on your list
Thing is some people don't have to realize how much effort some of these knowledgeable posters put into their posts. Marvin doesn't just pick up on ALL these details of the game watching it live. He re-watches them. AB probably cooks the books and spends any free time he has doing this stuff. Sure he loves to do it (I think ) but it's still a lot of work. Oldman9er and myself use to break down every play of the game and say what we seen on each play...would take hours and hours because we wanted to be informed and let others know what we saw. He still does it for some games, I stopped when people would rather criticize not what I had wrote but for taking the time to do it rather then say thanks for the effort. And not saying it's just these few people that pasodoc mentioned or I keep mentioning but really there are so many people on here that go out of their way to help others, post news, work their magic in photoshop, mod this place, etc. Modding might seem like a glorious job but really it's a lot of work without much thanks. So anyways thanks to all I just mentioned. To all out there it's your choice but to me much easier to thank your fellow members then it is to post this stuff picking on someone for wanting to say thanks to everyone who makes this forum great.

Yes, my tongue was firmly cheeked. I really appreciate AB, Marvin, NC, You and oldman, and all the others who spend time creating informative posts and threads. I don't mind doing research once in a while but it's so nice when I can tune in here and get a briefing on what's going on.

One of my goals posting is to improve my ability to communicate effectively, without irritating folks needlessly...definitely a work in progress! LOL! Humor doesn't always come across and it's easy to come across as arrogant or brusk. Here's hoping we all improve in this area!

Originally posted by hofer36:
Thanks Doc, I am #1 for the 1st time. lol, jk. But yeah, I try my best.

I always liked You, cc, Gore_21, NCommand, even SanDiego49er is a cool guy(Not to say you weren't before, but we went at it numerous times). My friend PTulini, and SunDevil, who works with me on PigskinProspects.com.

GhostOfFredDean was always a good guy. IdahoNiner, BoiseNiner, 2 cool guys who always participate in my annual NFL Mock Drafts.

jreff22 is a god guy too. Have chatted with him plenty of times. OldMan, and oldninerdude are good guys.

The WZ girls are also classy. I dont wanna name names, I might forget some. There aren't many, but they true diehard 49ers fans.

i say a prayer to jreff22 every nite

This ^^^. I literally have no time. I am on here, NCH, NinersNation, write fr all 3 sites, do my cap work, feels like 24/7. I help on a project with powerhousegm.com on all players salaries. Have a twitter account, FB pages(1 personal, and 1 NCH rCap related). I dont work, I have my issues that most know about. I get SSI for my disability. But I do stuff when I get a chance.

I am a internet guy, I love this stuff. I am a nerd, dont look like one, yeah I wear glasses, wore contacts for a few years, got sick of them. I love Comic Books. I do stuff. Madden right now. Started yr 1 for now till update is out. beat GB on All-Pro, threw 2 silly INTs with Kap. Won 29-17.

But I am what you would call a computer geek too. Went to school for web design, might go back and get that degree. Thinking Business degree as possible.

Yeah I know you put so much effort into all your sites and cap stuff. If you weren't on this site I'd just pretend their is no cap and we could sign whoever we wanted. I heard Mayo49 got a ten year, 100 million dollar deal with the webzone to do countdowns. I'll see if he's willing to take a paycut so we can start paying you.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Well allow me to squirt some semen...

Here are my favorite posters (if u made my list, feel special!)

76Razor, AllForTheNiners, Antix, AUniner, blizzuntz, BrodieToKwalick, buck, cortana49, cory4903, CrazyBob, DaDivaRecieva15, drunk49er, DVDA, English, frankie, frenchmov, GhostofFredDean74, GNielsen, Godsleftsock, Gore_21, IowaNiner16, jrg, JustinNiner, Kolohe, Legbreaker, LVJay, matt49er, Memphis9er, mrbusinessman499, MrOrange, Ninerjohn, Nines99, OregonNiner87, PA9erFaithful, pasodoc9er, phatbutskinny, Phoenix49ers, Pillbusta, RaiderHater90, rob28, Rocket4989, SoCold, sweetDwilly, Tman, verb1der, Wisconsin49erfan

I see what you did der ...

I didnt make the cut, I have no issue. People shouldn't get butthurt over this stuff. I dont frequent the PL, I have seen these threads, and never mentioned till now. Never cared that I wasn't. I appreciate Doc mentioning me 1st. It is really cool he and alot here respect me and love my posts.

Yeah I know you put so much effort into all your sites and cap stuff. If you weren't on this site I'd just pretend their is no cap and we could sign whoever we wanted. I heard Mayo49 got a ten year, 100 million dollar deal with the webzone to do countdowns. I'll see if he's willing to take a paycut so we can start paying you.
First, Now,
I also dont make anyone pay to see the content. I like people viewing the site for the info. Gets hits. But I did the links because the guys at SpotRac were ripping my numbers off of me. Even to the smallest bonuses. OverTheCap's owner let me know their IP and have banned them since. I always said Spotrac wasn't reliable. They charge for future info, when I for the 49ers dont, and OTC doesnt for all teams.
Share 49ersWebzone