LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
Nice to be included in a great group. I post on a number of sites from here to politics, and this is the best board overall...and it isn't even close.
Well allow me to squirt some semen...

Here are my favorite posters (if u made my list, feel special!)

76Razor, AllForTheNiners, Antix, AUniner, blizzuntz, BrodieToKwalick, buck, cortana49, cory4903, CrazyBob, DaDivaRecieva15, drunk49er, DVDA, English, frankie, frenchmov, GhostofFredDean74, GNielsen, Godsleftsock, Gore_21, IowaNiner16, jrg, JustinNiner, Kolohe, Legbreaker, LVJay, matt49er, Memphis9er, mrbusinessman499, MrOrange, Ninerjohn, Nines99, OregonNiner87, PA9erFaithful, pasodoc9er, phatbutskinny, Phoenix49ers, Pillbusta, RaiderHater90, rob28, Rocket4989, SoCold, sweetDwilly, Tman, verb1der, Wisconsin49erfan

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

76Razor, AllForTheNiners, Antix, AUniner, blizzuntz, BrodieToKwalick, buck, cortana49, cory4903, CrazyBob, DaDivaRecieva15, drunk49er, DVDA, English, frankie, frenchmov, GhostofFredDean74, GNielsen, Godsleftsock, Gore_21, IowaNiner16, jrg, JustinNiner, Kolohe, Legbreaker, LVJay, matt49er, Memphis9er, mrbusinessman499, MrOrange, Ninerjohn, Nines99, OregonNiner87, PA9erFaithful, pasodoc9er, phatbutskinny, Phoenix49ers, Pillbusta, RaiderHater90, rob28, Rocket4989, SoCold, sweetDwilly, Tman, verb1der, Wisconsin49erfan

Screw u

[smiley]
[ Edited by teeohh on Sep 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM ]
And that's the thing people are mad because they get left off the list but doesn't mean they aren't a good poster or contribute to the forum. I've been on here since 2005 and honestly I don't know half the vets on here because I just look at the posts usually and if it's a good post it's a good post. I've seen great posts from people with 1 posts and vets with 10k plus with some horrible posts.

I think I should go through this thread and make a list of my favorites and include all those that got left out and were angry about it to make them feel better. And just because you are on that list of "great" posters doesn't mean you can't make a bad post. Think even the top posters have made uniformed posts. I know I have made some bad ones. Some I look at it and am like maybe I shouldn't have said that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. LOL

P.S. Glad someone mentioned Phoenix, he didnt get a shout out yet and he's a very knowledgeable poster. And that's the thing with lists always someone going to get left off because there are so many good posters on here you could never get all of them listed.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:

76Razor, AllForTheNiners, Antix, AUniner, blizzuntz, BrodieToKwalick, buck, cortana49, cory4903, CrazyBob, DaDivaRecieva15, drunk49er, DVDA, English, frankie, frenchmov, GhostofFredDean74, GNielsen, Teeohh, Godsleftsock, Gore_21, IowaNiner16, jrg, JustinNiner, Kolohe, Legbreaker, LVJay, matt49er, Memphis9er, mrbusinessman499, MrOrange, Ninerjohn, Nines99, OregonNiner87, PA9erFaithful, pasodoc9er, phatbutskinny, Phoenix49ers, Pillbusta, RaiderHater90, rob28, Rocket4989, SoCold, sweetDwilly, Tman, verb1der, Wisconsin49erfan

Screw u

[smiley]

Can't forget about Teeohh! Fixed.

SofaKing

/end thread

Thank you all. Just thank you.
Off the top of my head, a few of my favorite posters. In no order:

Marvin49, AB83Rules, NCommand, Phoenix49ers, GNielsen, MadDog49er, OTC, cciowa, BuZzB28

Don't know anyone here personally, but I enjoy everyone's posts.

I see what you did der ...

Isn't this the type of thread that people are usually calling on the mods to move? No offense to all the legends mentioned but I don't see the relevance to Niner Talk.
Best posters are the Mods...

How bout that for brown-nosing
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
BuzzB
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I see what you did der ...

Share 49ersWebzone