LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Once I hit about 1000 on the posting meter I think I can garner some consideration for the list....until then... I gotta be a
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Once I hit about 1000 on the posting meter I think I can garner some consideration for the list....until then... I gotta be a

Number of posts doesnt matter, whether they're useful or not does. As does whether your an a*****e or not on here.....
My favorite list is below:
Lol BuZzB sighting.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by reasonable1:

Number of posts doesnt matter, whether they're useful or not does. As does whether your an a*****e or not on here.....

Yeah ...I have a 1000 posts and nobody even knows who I am...lol
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

lol I have 5x's that and people don't give a s**t who i am lol

lol same. I thought I was hot s**t until this thread. Turns out nobody knows nor cares who I am lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lol same. I thought I was hot s**t until this thread. Turns out nobody knows nor cares who I am lol.

Oh well NinerTalk and life goes on, at least now we know who likes to kiss ass lmao

We should start the anonymous posters thread....we don't need glory, we are the Batman of posters.
We should start the anonymous posters thread....we don't need glory, we are the Batman of posters.

Call it the "least interesting and non-informative posters" thread.

It would be particularly funny if I did since I have never bothered to start a thread....my first and last dedicated to being unobtrusive.

Honestly I couldn't possibly remember everyone, I see folks come here like this and go DOH! I missed another one. For real though all y'all s are my dawgs!
I stopped caring about status and if anyone liked or disliked me years ago. I am overjoyed to be able to post and read about my favorite topic with people that share the same passion.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I stopped caring about status and if anyone liked or disliked me years ago. I am overjoyed to be able to post and read about my favorite topic with people that share the same passion.

Same here man,even some of the guys I have had bitter arguments with here are good posters. I am glad I stumbled into this site six years ago.
Share 49ersWebzone