There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers most interesting and informative posters

I think Ghost is the best poster on the board. He knows his stuff in all the sports, brings facts and info to the table, and obviously is an intelligent guy. Some guys are great in different areas ( such as Pete in basketball, Marvin, OTC, AB, etc.. in FB, but I think GOFD is the best when taking them all into consideration.

Ghost.. I will send my address to you later for the check.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think Ghost is the best poster on the board. He knows his stuff in all the sports, brings facts and info to the table, and obviously is an intelligent guy. Some guys are great in different areas ( such as Pete in basketball, Marvin, OTC, AB, etc.. in FB, but I think GOFD is the best when taking them all into consideration.

Ghost.. I will send my address to you later for the check.

Well, what was meant to say special thanks to a few of my favorite posters turned into a bad idea because I just flat azz forgot so many great posters...and so many really, really , great mods. The good news was, after everyone (sort of ) understood my intent, you all took off with a great idea....everyone posting his or her favorite posters. We don't have them all in yet, but more will be mentioned.

The whole idea of this was to thank one and all who have made this board just so dam interesting, with tons of original news, ideas, thoughts, disputes, challenges, agreements and so on. There is not one place I can think of I want to check with daily, other than this board. So, hopefully, I am forgiven, a lot of names have been added that should have been there to start with, and in the end, just a big thank you to the whole WZ community. You all make rooting for our 9ers one heckuva lot more fun....and that includes ALL our great mods, present and past.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Well, what was meant to say special thanks to a few of my favorite posters turned into a bad idea because I just flat azz forgot so many great posters...and so many really, really , great mods. The good news was, after everyone (sort of ) understood my intent, you all took off with a great idea....everyone posting his or her favorite posters. We don't have them all in yet, but more will be mentioned.

The whole idea of this was to thank one and all who have made this board just so dam interesting, with tons of original news, ideas, thoughts, disputes, challenges, agreements and so on. There is not one place I can think of I want to check with daily, other than this board. So, hopefully, I am forgiven, a lot of names have been added that should have been there to start with, and in the end, just a big thank you to the whole WZ community. You all make rooting for our 9ers one heckuva lot more fun....and that includes ALL our great mods, present and past.

Amen!
This needs to have Valrod and Susweel
They are the two most cynical douchebags on the forums, but I love reading their posts and they make laugh constantly. They are probably my favorite because of that.

Heres to them!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Thanks for the mention. I did not expect to make the cut. I thought I would be PJ Fleck'in this thread. I have my selected favorites on here. I have been posting here since 2006 and have seen the good and bad posters come and go. If I forget or forgot you I am sorry... PTuluni (one of my best friends in real life outside the zone tops off the list), jrg, AB83, 49erGlenn, vrabbit, GOFD, Sixth, RonMex, Amir, Rubber, NJ, yungace, thorhawk (IMO created the greatest punked thread ever on the zone), NickSH, Val, NoName, Phoenix, Sus, cciowa, Chaz, verb, pasodoc, Ontheclock, MadDog, Esco, teeohh, LA (we have developed a nasty FF rivalry), Garcia (yes I included Garce), BillWalsh, Marvin49, sportsfan, PA9er, LarryT, Kidash, axelrose, KRIS, ANG, cwilson, and it goes on and on. Not necessarily are all the names I mentioned are my favorite dudes/posters but they help make up the zone and the personality with it in their own kind of way. I have a mixture of OG's in here but I also want to think the contributers like Webbie, Oscar, and all the Mods for doing what they do. There was a time where honestly I did not like posting here anymore or visiting the forum but it is now fun again to me. A few select are friends with me on FB I stay in contact with outside the zone. It is a great place and the best 49er forum by far. When you go on other teams forums to check out their site forums they are not even close to this.

Jeez man you remembered a lot of guys I should have, so I will just piggyback your list too...

LOL sorry I should have thrown you in there to... Are you going to be in Nashville for the 49er matchup next month? I plan on taking my five year old son to that game. It will be his first 49er game (That we better win).

I am hoping to, but honestly it looks like I will have to work. Hope they do win, and if things change an I get to go, I will PM you and maybe we can hang out.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
They are the two most cynical douchebags on the forums, but I love reading their posts and they make laugh constantly. They are probably my favorite because of that.

Heres to them!

On a side note, has anyone ever seen those two at the same place at the same time? And I completely agree, both post things all the time that make me

Heres to them!

Visit the PL and you will see the comical genius of those two.

#realtalk

Heres to them!

Originally posted by kidash98:

Heres to them!

Visit the PL and you will see the comical genius of those two.

#realtalk

It's seriously a shame that a lot of these good dudes don't come to the parking lot forum to hang out
Originally posted by Amir:
No mention of billbird2111???

worst.thread.ever

Fixed
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Whatever happened to Shaj?

Shaj is now Shemp
  • kush
  • Veteran
Gotta give it up for a few names I haven't seen yet.

Wodwo
HessianDud
Boast
DRnSFw
DonJulio
elguapo

I'm kicking myself because I'm sure there are tons of good posters I'm forgetting.
Dang where has HessianDud been?! He was a good poster!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home