LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
This needs to have Valrod and Susweel
They are the two most cynical douchebags on the forums, but I love reading their posts and they make laugh constantly. They are probably my favorite because of that.

Heres to them!

On a side note, has anyone ever seen those two at the same place at the same time? And I completely agree, both post things all the time that make me
They are the two most cynical douchebags on the forums, but I love reading their posts and they make laugh constantly. They are probably my favorite because of that.

Heres to them!

Visit the PL and you will see the comical genius of those two.

#realtalk

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Heres to them!

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by kidash98:

Heres to them!

Visit the PL and you will see the comical genius of those two.

#realtalk

It's seriously a shame that a lot of these good dudes don't come to the parking lot forum to hang out
Originally posted by Amir:
No mention of billbird2111???

worst.thread.ever

Fixed
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Whatever happened to Shaj?

Shaj is now Shemp
Gotta give it up for a few names I haven't seen yet.

Wodwo
HessianDud
Boast
DRnSFw
DonJulio
elguapo

I'm kicking myself because I'm sure there are tons of good posters I'm forgetting.
Dang where has HessianDud been?! He was a good poster!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dang where has HessianDud been?! He was a good poster!

new job. last i saw him here was on Super Bowl sunday

• dj43
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Whatever happened to Shaj, haven't seen him post here in a long time. I guess he went to the Chiefs fansite to continue his rants about Alex. As far as my favorite posters, there are really too many to name, but here's an attempt. AB83, McGibblets, Golitta, Kohloe, Phoenix, Obepwnd, Ninefourniner, Ncninerfan82, Whomeam, mcbaes72, valrod, axegrinder, English, cwilson830, jesus80ncleats, cciowa, sandiego, maddog, hofer, afrikan, jrg, Stoney333, jreff22, Dr bill walsh, ghostoffreddean 74, ncommand, fropwns, billbird, and 21gore. I know I have left off a few, but I have this short term memory thing. Last but not least let's not forget the people running the site...you guys f**king rock!

You may be on to something there. There are a couple of guys over there that sound a lot like some of the things Shaj used to say about Alex.
Originally posted by kush:
Gotta give it up for a few names I haven't seen yet.

Wodwo

Oh yes. Wodwo belongs for sure.

( all the mods are pretty good, except for one )
Originally posted by dj43:
You may be on to something there. There are a couple of guys over there that sound a lot like some of the things Shaj used to say about Alex.

Oh, and this ( ^ ) guy is excellent also.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

just call it like I see it..
Share 49ersWebzone