There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers most interesting and informative posters

I used to look forward to posts from jimbagg, oldman, and patrickjira, and am sorry they no longer contribute.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
How in the world I could have forgotten:
Sus, Amp, Phoenix, Axegrinder, Wally, teeohh, Whomeam, RonMex, m brock, jrg, Amir, Bill Walsh, hofer, zilla, redrath, wysiwyg, verb1 and his list, SonofaKing, 5280...well, you can see it was inadvertent. To that list I should also have added cNiner, BuZz, DonnieDarko,, GOFD, Idaho, yungAce, Defender, Esco, NJ, medic, NC49er,NickSh, btthe, PA9er, Sportsfan, valrod....the list just keeps going on. So to you guys, and all others I forgot, thanks for making this a fantastic blogsite, and 49er HQs.

I also promise I won't do this again.

Thanks for the mention. I did not expect to make the cut. I thought I would be PJ Fleck'in this thread. I have my selected favorites on here. I have been posting here since 2006 and have seen the good and bad posters come and go. If I forget or forgot you I am sorry... PTuluni (one of my best friends in real life outside the zone tops off the list), jrg, AB83, 49erGlenn, vrabbit, GOFD, Sixth, RonMex, Amir, Rubber, NJ, yungace, thorhawk (IMO created the greatest punked thread ever on the zone), NickSH, Val, NoName, Phoenix, Sus, cciowa, Chaz, verb, pasodoc, Ontheclock, MadDog, Esco, teeohh, LA (we have developed a nasty FF rivalry), Garcia (yes I included Garce), BillWalsh, Marvin49, sportsfan, PA9er, LarryT, Kidash, axelrose, KRIS, ANG, cwilson, and it goes on and on. Not necessarily are all the names I mentioned are my favorite dudes/posters but they help make up the zone and the personality with it in their own kind of way. I have a mixture of OG's in here but I also want to think the contributers like Webbie, Oscar, and all the Mods for doing what they do. There was a time where honestly I did not like posting here anymore or visiting the forum but it is now fun again to me. A few select are friends with me on FB I stay in contact with outside the zone. It is a great place and the best 49er forum by far. When you go on other teams forums to check out their site forums they are not even close to this.

Niiiice list NC! Thanks man, I agree wholeheartedly!
I don't think anyone mentioned World yet. I agree with a lot of the names mentioned already. World deserves to be on the list as well, a very informative poster, but haven't seen him in a year or two.
Originally posted by Janitor:
The fact that pantstickle hasn't been mentioned in this thread is a travesty.

Although I didn't mention pantstickle by name, I did throw a shout out to everyone that runs the site. The mods here are very tolerant and I have never had anything but pleasant dealings with them even when they were handing out warning %s. So once more thanks to ALL of the moderators and developers that make this the hands down best Niner fansite in existence, you guys are all awesome.
Originally posted by stmarti:
I used to look forward to posts from jimbagg, oldman, and patrickjira, and am sorry they no longer contribute.

Still here. (though you may mean oldninerdude, but he still posts here occasionally, I think)
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by stmarti:
I used to look forward to posts from jimbagg, oldman, and patrickjira, and am sorry they no longer contribute.

Still here. (though you may mean oldninerdude, but he still posts here occasionally, I think)

Both of you are two of my personal favorites as well.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Whatever happened to Shaj, haven't seen him post here in a long time. I guess he went to the Chiefs fansite to continue his rants about Alex. As far as my favorite posters, there are really too many to name, but here's an attempt. AB83, McGibblets, Golitta, Kohloe, Phoenix, Obepwnd, Ninefourniner, Ncninerfan82, Whomeam, mcbaes72, valrod, axegrinder, English, cwilson830, jesus80ncleats, cciowa, sandiego, maddog, hofer, afrikan, jrg, Stoney333, jreff22, Dr bill walsh, ghostoffreddean 74, ncommand, fropwns, billbird, and 21gore. I know I have left off a few, but I have this short term memory thing. Last but not least let's not forget the people running the site...you guys f**king rock!

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by stmarti:
I used to look forward to posts from jimbagg, oldman, and patrickjira, and am sorry they no longer contribute.

Still here. (though you may mean oldninerdude, but he still posts here occasionally, I think)

Both of you are two of my personal favorites as well.

... top 10, you are to me, for sure.
Hey any of you guys in the Chicago area? Where do you all watch Niner games? Work relocation.
Tons of great posters, but NCommand, Marvin, Phoenix, John, kid and NinerGM (for his provocative NT posts) are the best in my book. AB is one of the MIPs (most important posters) because of this cap knowledge and passion for that aspect of the game.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Sep 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM ]
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Tons of great posters, but NCommand, Marvin, Phoenix, John, kid and NinerGM (for his provocative NT posts) are the best in my book. AB is one of the MIPs (most important posters) because of this cap knowledge and passion for that aspect of the game.

I agree
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Tons of great posters, but NCommand, Marvin, Phoenix, John, kid and NinerGM (for his provocative NT posts) are the best in my book. AB is one of the MIPs (most important posters) because of this cap knowledge and passion for that aspect of the game.

I agree

Thanks guys. I love both of your work here. host you know your draft prospects. And NC is a friend on FB, and a god one to PTulini, who I have spoken on the phone with on numerous occasions. Good guys.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Thanks for the mention. I did not expect to make the cut. I thought I would be PJ Fleck'in this thread. I have my selected favorites on here. I have been posting here since 2006 and have seen the good and bad posters come and go. If I forget or forgot you I am sorry... PTuluni (one of my best friends in real life outside the zone tops off the list), jrg, AB83, 49erGlenn, vrabbit, GOFD, Sixth, RonMex, Amir, Rubber, NJ, yungace, thorhawk (IMO created the greatest punked thread ever on the zone), NickSH, Val, NoName, Phoenix, Sus, cciowa, Chaz, verb, pasodoc, Ontheclock, MadDog, Esco, teeohh, LA (we have developed a nasty FF rivalry), Garcia (yes I included Garce), BillWalsh, Marvin49, sportsfan, PA9er, LarryT, Kidash, axelrose, KRIS, ANG, cwilson, and it goes on and on. Not necessarily are all the names I mentioned are my favorite dudes/posters but they help make up the zone and the personality with it in their own kind of way. I have a mixture of OG's in here but I also want to think the contributers like Webbie, Oscar, and all the Mods for doing what they do. There was a time where honestly I did not like posting here anymore or visiting the forum but it is now fun again to me. A few select are friends with me on FB I stay in contact with outside the zone. It is a great place and the best 49er forum by far. When you go on other teams forums to check out their site forums they are not even close to this.

Jeez man you remembered a lot of guys I should have, so I will just piggyback your list too...


LOL sorry I should have thrown you in there to... Are you going to be in Nashville for the 49er matchup next month? I plan on taking my five year old son to that game. It will be his first 49er game (That we better win).
stunder49