There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers most interesting and informative posters

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by cciowa:
do you guys remember 49erglenn? he was awesome, member of the armed forces if i recall. I really miss him

Man, this thread has definitely exceeded the football forum universally mandated maximum limit for estrogen......................
ha! it is fun to take a step back and think of those no longer with us for whatever reason. and how the zone was back then. we were all young and fresh faced and so excited the year we went 7-9 with norv turner and our whole future was in front of us . everytime i think of "vernon is crying because he was drafted by us" and nolan is wearing shades cuz jamie winborn punched him" i still laugh and get a bit teary eyed
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Whatever happened to Shaj, haven't seen him post here in a long time. I guess he went to the Chiefs fansite to continue his rants about Alex. As far as my favorite posters, there are really too many to name, but here's an attempt. AB83, McGibblets, Golitta, Kohloe, Phoenix, Obepwnd, Ninefourniner, Ncninerfan82, Whomeam, mcbaes72, valrod, axegrinder, English, cwilson830, jesus80ncleats, cciowa, sandiego, maddog, hofer, afrikan, jrg, Stoney333, jreff22, Dr bill walsh, ghostoffreddean 74, ncommand, fropwns, billbird, and 21gore. I know I have left off a few, but I have this short term memory thing. Last but not least let's not forget the people running the site...you guys f**king rock!
if you remove cc,, that is as damn fine list. amp and philly and nick who always disagree with me are all good guys to !! if I were them i would do the same i also think the zone has the best collection of mods they ever had. thankless job but maybe its easier to control the zone when you are winning?
Jordan Taber
Whatever happened to Shaj, haven't seen him post here in a long time. I guess he went to the Chiefs fansite to continue his rants about Alex. As far as my favorite posters, there are really too many to name, but here's an attempt. AB83, McGibblets, Golitta, Kohloe, Phoenix, Obepwnd, Ninefourniner, Ncninerfan82, Whomeam, mcbaes72, valrod, axegrinder, English, cwilson830, jesus80ncleats, cciowa, sandiego, maddog, hofer, afrikan, jrg, Stoney333, jreff22, Dr bill walsh, ghostoffreddean 74, ncommand, fropwns, billbird, and 21gore. I know I have left off a few, but I have this short term memory thing. Last but not least let's not forget the people running the site...you guys f**king rock!

Thanks!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Jordan Taber

he had alot of names i think but he was the same jordan! he set the table for nolannonsense, ivtent etc down the road.
if you remove cc,, that is as damn fine list. amp and philly and nick who always disagree with me are all good guys to !! if I were them i would do the same i also think the zone has the best collection of mods they ever had. thankless job but maybe its easier to control the zone when you are winning?

Damn, you reminded me of three more great posters...how could I have forgotten those guys? As far as removing someone from my list, not a chance bud!
Originally posted by Janitor:
Jordan Taber

he had alot of names i think but he was the same jordan! he set the table for nolannonsense, ivtent etc down the road.

Pretty sure I've banned him 10-15 times.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
How in the world I could have forgotten:
Sus, Amp, Phoenix, Axegrinder, Wally, teeohh, Whomeam, RonMex, m brock, jrg, Amir, Bill Walsh, hofer, zilla, redrath, wysiwyg, verb1 and his list, SonofaKing, 5280...well, you can see it was inadvertent. To that list I should also have added cNiner, BuZz, DonnieDarko,, GOFD, Idaho, yungAce, Defender, Esco, NJ, medic, NC49er,NickSh, btthe, PA9er, Sportsfan, valrod....the list just keeps going on. So to you guys, and all others I forgot, thanks for making this a fantastic blogsite, and 49er HQs.

I also promise I won't do this again.

Thanks for the mention. I did not expect to make the cut. I thought I would be PJ Fleck'in this thread. I have my selected favorites on here. I have been posting here since 2006 and have seen the good and bad posters come and go. If I forget or forgot you I am sorry... PTuluni (one of my best friends in real life outside the zone tops off the list), jrg, AB83, 49erGlenn, vrabbit, GOFD, Sixth, RonMex, Amir, Rubber, NJ, yungace, thorhawk (IMO created the greatest punked thread ever on the zone), NickSH, Val, NoName, Phoenix, Sus, cciowa, Chaz, verb, pasodoc, Ontheclock, MadDog, Esco, teeohh, LA (we have developed a nasty FF rivalry), Garcia (yes I included Garce), BillWalsh, Marvin49, sportsfan, PA9er, LarryT, Kidash, axelrose, KRIS, ANG, cwilson, and it goes on and on. Not necessarily are all the names I mentioned are my favorite dudes/posters but they help make up the zone and the personality with it in their own kind of way. I have a mixture of OG's in here but I also want to think the contributers like Webbie, Oscar, and all the Mods for doing what they do. There was a time where honestly I did not like posting here anymore or visiting the forum but it is now fun again to me. A few select are friends with me on FB I stay in contact with outside the zone. It is a great place and the best 49er forum by far. When you go on other teams forums to check out their site forums they are not even close to this.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 5, 2013 at 8:44 AM ]
The fact that pantstickle hasn't been mentioned in this thread is a travesty.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Garce gets a mention before me? see ya....gonna go shoot myself now.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Thanks for the mention. I did not expect to make the cut. I thought I would be PJ Fleck'in this thread. I have my selected favorites on here. I have been posting here since 2006 and have seen the good and bad posters come and go. If I forget or forgot you I am sorry... PTuluni (one of my best friends in real life outside the zone tops off the list), jrg, AB83, 49erGlenn, vrabbit, GOFD, Sixth, RonMex, Amir, Rubber, NJ, yungace, thorhawk (IMO created the greatest punked thread ever on the zone), NickSH, Val, NoName, Phoenix, Sus, cciowa, Chaz, verb, pasodoc, Ontheclock, MadDog, Esco, teeohh, LA (we have developed a nasty FF rivalry), Garcia (yes I included Garce), BillWalsh, Marvin49, sportsfan, PA9er, LarryT, Kidash, axelrose, KRIS, ANG, cwilson, and it goes on and on. Not necessarily are all the names I mentioned are my favorite dudes/posters but they help make up the zone and the personality with it in their own kind of way. I have a mixture of OG's in here but I also want to think the contributers like Webbie, Oscar, and all the Mods for doing what they do. There was a time where honestly I did not like posting here anymore or visiting the forum but it is now fun again to me. A few select are friends with me on FB I stay in contact with outside the zone. It is a great place and the best 49er forum by far. When you go on other teams forums to check out their site forums they are not even close to this.

Jeez man you remembered a lot of guys I should have, so I will just piggyback your list too...

lol thanks for all the informative posts my fellow 49er brothers
I think the fact that there are other sub forums here other than the Niner Talk gets lost from the people. There are tons of quality posters in each.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
luv is the backbone of the entire webzone and it is nice when she visits from the parking lot
pasodoc - thank you sir! Appreciate the shout out - but there are some vets here who post who should be beat writers in my opinion!! You guys are an awesome group. Always a privilege to talk Niners with you all.