There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers most interesting and informative posters

And im still a loser. thanks.
Originally posted by cciowa:
do you guys remember 49erglenn? he was awesome, member of the armed forces if i recall. I really miss him

Last seen him years ago. I know his wife was having health issues last time he posted. Great guy.

Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
SunnyD

wow, what a blast from the past

He was a giant pain in the ass for me. I said something and got warned the first time I joined. Then he was on NCH, just a jerk IMO. I choose to not get into fights over stupid stuff anymore. I use too, but not worth it. I state my opinion, and if you dont like it well then I dont give a f*ck.

But you cc, are one of my favorite guys from the beginning. So glad your back.

SunnyD was a good poster at one point. It's when he became a Mod that the power got to him...

yes, I think he was maybe the only mod in the history of the zone(?) that used his power as an axe to grind against posters he did not like when he was a normal person

There was another Mod who let the power corrupt. Although in his defense, he was a young buck then.

I guess I'm not cool enough yet I'll get my chance to shine someday
Everybody knows BuzzB is the best poster on this site. Hands down.
Originally posted by KegBert:

honestly I wish he would take the next step and land a gig as a beat writer for the niners
Originally posted by ninermedic:

honestly I wish he would take the next step and land a gig as a beat writer for the niners

That would be amazing!! Still a job though nonetheless
do you guys remember 49erglenn? he was awesome, member of the armed forces if i recall. I really miss him

Man, this thread has definitely exceeded the football forum universally mandated maximum limit for estrogen......................
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

What about me? I could be a beat writer too, right? Or I get it, stay on WZ provide numbers, get popular this way, I see your vision,
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

What about me? I could be a beat writer too, right? Or I get it, stay on WZ provide numbers, get popular this way, I see your vision,

It seems like the beat writers are on your tip anyway. You got skills bro with that arithmetic!

You are far too valuable a resource to the WZ to waste on outsiders.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

who are you?
Whatever happened to Shaj, haven't seen him post here in a long time. I guess he went to the Chiefs fansite to continue his rants about Alex. As far as my favorite posters, there are really too many to name, but here's an attempt. AB83, McGibblets, Golitta, Kohloe, Phoenix, Obepwnd, Ninefourniner, Ncninerfan82, Whomeam, mcbaes72, valrod, axegrinder, English, cwilson830, jesus80ncleats, cciowa, sandiego, maddog, hofer, afrikan, jrg, Stoney333, jreff22, Dr bill walsh, ghostoffreddean 74, ncommand, fropwns, billbird, and 21gore. I know I have left off a few, but I have this short term memory thing. Last but not least let's not forget the people running the site...you guys f**king rock!
^ you are awesome for sure, Memphis! Top 10.. probably top 5 for me.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home