LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 375 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'll fight any one of you b*****ds in the parking lot of that big retarded looking space bubble they have here in Glendale before the 49ers vs Cardinals game in December.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
SunnyD

wow, what a blast from the past
Ok there are a lot of decent guys and gals here but for me a few that really made this site informative especially during the early years were Micky6, iLL49er, dmatt, m brock, Oscar, Kohle, Kelv, and Milkman. I don't know what happened but I always liked BillRing too. I still think some of the best info and team breakdown was coming from Micky6. There are lots of others too but to many on here are post whores that have no life. If you don't believe the post whore part look up some of the total post for some people. I prefer quality over sheer numbers.
Originally posted by cciowa:
SunnyD

He was a giant pain in the ass for me. I said something and got warned the first time I joined. Then he was on NCH, just a jerk IMO. I choose to not get into fights over stupid stuff anymore. I use too, but not worth it. I state my opinion, and if you dont like it well then I dont give a f*ck.

But you cc, are one of my favorite guys from the beginning. So glad your back.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
SunnyD

He was a giant pain in the ass for me. I said something and got warned the first time I joined. Then he was on NCH, just a jerk IMO. I choose to not get into fights over stupid stuff anymore. I use too, but not worth it. I state my opinion, and if you dont like it well then I dont give a f*ck.

SunnyD was a good poster at one point. It's when he became a Mod that the power got to him...

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Ok there are a lot of decent guys and gals here but for me a few that really made this site informative especially during the early years were Micky6, iLL49er, dmatt, m brock, Oscar, Kohle, Kelv, and Milkman. I don't know what happened but I always liked BillRing too. I still think some of the best info and team breakdown was coming from Micky6. There are lots of others too but to many on here are post whores that have no life. If you don't believe the post whore part look up some of the total post for some people. I prefer quality over sheer numbers.
sus and luv would be exceptions to your rule on total post numbers
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

thank you AB. sure i know i am insane half the time and am very polarizing as i channel my inner alex smith self but after spending much time on the island of lost souls and banned trolls, i realize not to be so quick tempered as i was back in the ivtent,nolannonsense and lloydrules days. i got banned as i attacked someone for making fun of mike nolans dad dieing but of course i was just clinging to life at the time . i am glad i was banned during the dark days of sing. i would not have survived. the zone was fun back then. we were a odd little happy family but it was nice because you just knew when you went tooth and nail with most posters, we could have all went out for a beer afterwards!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

i loved iLL49er
Originally posted by kidash98:
SunnyD

SunnyD was a good poster at one point. It's when he became a Mod that the power got to him...

SunnyD was very good early on but when he was a mod he made bad situations worse. He was like gas on a smoldering fire.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
SunnyD

yes, I think he was maybe the only mod in the history of the zone(?) that used his power as an axe to grind against posters he did not like when he was a normal person

• cciowa
  • Veteran
do you guys remember 49erglenn? he was awesome, member of the armed forces if i recall. I really miss him
And im still a loser. thanks.
do you guys remember 49erglenn? he was awesome, member of the armed forces if i recall. I really miss him

Last seen him years ago. I know his wife was having health issues last time he posted. Great guy.

SunnyD

yes, I think he was maybe the only mod in the history of the zone(?) that used his power as an axe to grind against posters he did not like when he was a normal person

There was another Mod who let the power corrupt. Although in his defense, he was a young buck then.

I guess I'm not cool enough yet I'll get my chance to shine someday
Share 49ersWebzone