There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Practice Squad

Originally posted by sfout:
Thank you. I think we should all move on from this and get back to our practice squad and how little coverage it has gotten from the media this season. At least I think that the media isn't crushing on some PS'ers as much as they have over the previous 2 years.

Any hope on D'Aundre Reed developing into somebody worthwhile for next spring?

No problem buddy. I wish people would so some class, and I hope we dont get warned for this. Just wrong.

Anyway, Reed has potential, mainly a tweener, between a DE and OLB. Not sure if accurate, but he is wearing 92, and was siged, and quoted as a LB. Might be wrong. I think he is the 260 ish pound range. Maybe a 5th OLB next year. Depends on what happens with Aldon. Honestly, and I may get a backlash, I wouldn't exercise his 5th yr option. While he has proven in 2 yrs he is a capable elite pass rusher, he hasn't proven off the field, that he deserves top 10 OLB money. He needs a reality check.

Now if he gets his head on straight, and shows up, and does what is told, and only gets a 4-8 game suspension, then they may re-sign him. But I dont see a 100M deal like he had hoped for. Or at least to be highest paid defender.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
This ^^^. WTF is wrong with someone coming out as Gay. Doesn't matter whether he was a good player or not, it's a slap in the face. It's like being racist towards gays.

God is 'racist' towards gays:
Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Originally posted by maxsmart:
This ^^^. WTF is wrong with someone coming out as Gay. Doesn't matter whether he was a good player or not, it's a slap in the face. It's like being racist towards gays.

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

And by 'God', you mean a conglomeration of pseudo-testimonials from 100 - 300 AD, finally accumulated during the Counsel of Nicea, and re-translated over numerous centuries.

Ya, that God has said being gay is 'detestable'...
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
And by 'God', you mean a conglomeration of pseudo-testimonials from 100 - 300 AD, finally accumulated during the Counsel of Nicea, and re-translated over numerous centuries.

have fun arguing with someone who knows the truth with metaphysical certainty.
Originally posted by xcfan:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

have fun arguing with someone who knows the truth with metaphysical certainty.

So I assume by being gay, you will go to Hell. While murders will get forgiven by God, Just because the bible says one thing, doesn't mean being gay or lesbian is wrong. Stupid government, and any one who opposes gay marriage is a hypocrite, Who cares if they(He and He, or She and She) love each other, let them be together. I was never against it, I am straight, but have no issue with it, unlike some politicians. Being gay doesn't make you less human, or good in Gods eyes.

Only idiots believe that crap. I am very religious. Only listen to christian and gospel music, and believe every person is and should be treated equal. Whether there race, or sexual preference. No problem by me. I wouldn't have an issue with a gay friend, or a friend who is lesbian. My brother has a gay friend, his best friend, great guy, doesn't mean god hates him. I rather befriend someone gay, over someone who could potentially become a problem person. Either drugs, jail, etc...
Any further posters in this thread discussing the utterly irrelevant subject of God and gay sex will receive a 25% warning.

Really, people, when someone trolls a thread either ignore it or report it.

So I assume by being gay, you will go to Hell. While murders will get forgiven by God, Just because the bible says one thing, doesn't mean being gay or lesbian is wrong. Stupid government, and any one who opposes gay marriage is a hypocrite, Who cares if they(He and He, or She and She) love each other, let them be together. I was never against it, I am straight, but have no issue with it, unlike some politicians. Being gay doesn't make you less human, or good in Gods eyes.

Only idiots believe that crap. I am very religious. Only listen to christian and gospel music, and believe every person is and should be treated equal. Whether there race, or sexual preference. No problem by me. I wouldn't have an issue with a gay friend, or a friend who is lesbian. My brother has a gay friend, his best friend, great guy, doesn't mean god hates him. I rather befriend someone gay, over someone who could potentially become a problem person. Either drugs, jail, etc...

Gays don't bother me personally either. I have friends that are gay, and I agree that we should treat them as equals. But I also respect the wisdom of the bible (we get so much pro-gay propaganda from TV, etc)
Soooo, did we sign anybody else to replace Omamess? I didn't find anything about it, usually all those moves are mentioned in the home page but not lately.
Ok this thread was locked for a little time to break the flow. Now, keep it on the subject. This last little irrelevance was nothing short of downright idiotic.

When someone trolls in a thread either ignore it or report it. Don't react.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
M
Originally posted by English:
Any further posters in this thread discussing the utterly irrelevant subject of God and gay sex will receive a 25% warning.

Really, people, when someone trolls a thread either ignore it or report it.

May I mention something football wise relating to Kerry Rhodes
Cooper just got beat by a Oakland WR on a TD reception.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Soooo, did we sign anybody else to replace Omamess? I didn't find anything about it, usually all those moves are mentioned in the home page but not lately.

No not yet. I guess no need to waste money on a player when we will be making moves in a few weeks. Some could be PS bound.
Marc cooper was the only player from the. Ps that I wanted to keep
I'm hoping we can actually hold onto talent now without being fearful that some team is going to sign the guy away.