There are 239 users in the forums

Practice Squad

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cunningham is pretty interesting as a prospect, especially in the 3-4. Other than the character issues, it sounds like he did decent before the Pateiots switched to the 4-3. Coaches seem like their less concerned with issues that were facing now, and are more focused for the future and the ability to coach up players.
verb1derVeteranPosts: 9,531Originally posted by NCommand:

That's a lot of information given to the Seahawks, you know for damn sure BJ Daniels was in all of the QB meetings with Roman.
Based on how well we played in the 2nd two games - they can have that info.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

That's a lot of information given to the Seahawks, you know for damn sure BJ Daniels was in all of the QB meetings with Roman.

LOL. this.
BJ claimed by Seattle - I already called that s**t. Why wouldn't they, it makes too much sense. Of course they're going to try and stick it to us every chance and guarantee Sherman was right there in Carroll's ear clamoring for it. An intel grab plus a legitimate potential backup to Wilson. Why do we keep playing right into their hands. Still a bunch of f**king douchebags.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL. this.

Maybe he becomes our mole? LOL
One of the Matts thought the Niners were planning on releasing him later in the season, with the hopes of a teams being set in their rosters. I dount Roman was force feeding him game plans and a lot of inside knowledge if that were the case.

It's a lot more than just the last 2 games. BJ was given 4 weeks worth of game plans (including the Seahawks game). I'm sure he's learned a ton from those, including the meetings, as well as having an earpiece on sidelines during gamedays.

Here's a few things Seattle will learn

-More of Roman's philosophy for 2013
-Nuances of all our offensive sets and formations
-Roman's tendencies and adjustments

You guys can down play it and laugh all you want now, but this is a huge deal of info and I'm sure Harbaugh is s**tting brix knowing how tight lipped he likes to be with information.
[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:

It's a lot more than just the last 2 games. BJ was given 4 weeks worth of game plans (including the Seahawks game). I'm sure he's learned a ton from those, including the meetings, as well as having an earpiece on sidelines during gamedays.

You guys can down play it and laugh all you want now, but this is a huge deal of info and I'm sure Harbaugh is s**tting brix knowing how tight lipped he likes to be with information.

Thats a stretch. Youre assuming BJ is smart enough to pick up on all that stuff. And we dont play Seattle for quite awhile, if they wanna burn a roster spot all the way up until we play them let them, he probably wont even last long enough on their roster to make it to the second game unless they are 100% healthy all season, not likely.

It seems they know enough already based on the last 2 game we played against them. So does it really matter?

Edit: Plus this year they had their playbook on iPads and I'm sure he didn't get to keep his when they released him.
[ Edited by KoolBeans on Oct 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM ]
They released some linebacker to add BJ. Just read a few posts on Seahawks forum about it. Their comments are fairly 'meh.'

I find it hilarious that the zone is in this much of an uproar over a 3rd string QB that wont be able to even help them gameplan against us till December... Our offense will look allot different by then.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Forget about the possible intel leak for a minute. To me, the big thing is the Niners lost a young QB with a lot of upside (some have called him the "poor man's Russell Wilson", and I don't find that comment off the mark at all) to their arch-rival. That can't be a good thing.
Originally posted by 5280High:

Thats a stretch. Youre assuming BJ is smart enough to pick up on all that stuff. And we dont play Seattle for quite awhile, if they wanna burn a roster spot all the way up until we play them let them, he probably wont even last long enough on their roster to make it to the second game unless they are 100% healthy all season, not likely.

Well I'd rather not assume that BJ is a dumbass. He beat out Tolzein remember? He knows our system. And plus it's deeper than a game planning advantage, we just gave Seattle the QB they wanted in Daniels. He's built just like Wilson!

Originally posted by KoolBeans:
It seems they know enough already based on the last 2 game we played against them. So does it really matter?

Edit: Plus this year they had their playbook on iPads and I'm sure he didn't get to keep his when they released him.

It matters because this is another tactic to mind f**k Harbaugh and his staff. No joke!
It matters because this is another tactic to mind f**k Harbaugh and his staff. No joke!

Didn't we pick up Ricardo the Rocket Lockette from them last year before we played them? That didn't seem to affect Pete Carroll so why should we expect it to have an affect on Harbs?
[ Edited by KoolBeans on Oct 2, 2013 at 3:36 PM ]
Originally posted by KoolBeans:

Didn't we pick up Ricardo the Rocket Lockette from them last year before we played them? That didn't seem to affect Pete Carroll so why should we expect it to have an affect on Harbs?

Yes we did, however...Lockette isn't a QB like Daniels so he doesn't have the full info on the scheme.

I bet Carroll is in his office right now chewing his gum with a smile and having but secks with Wilson and Daniels!
Share 49ersWebzone