There are 129 users in the forums

Practice Squad

  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,137
Originally posted by xcfan:
make a list of all the o-linemen baalke has brought in here--it's not that impressive. don't go overboard with your trust, when it comes to baalke's o-line picks.

Operator: 911. What is your emergency?

Caller: I want to report an attempted Hijacking.

Operator: What is the location?

Caller: 49erswe…

Operator: OK, we are familiar with the location. Can you see the suspect?

Caller: Not very well. Ugly….looks like a roll. You know one of things that hides under bridges.

Operator: A roll? Oh, you mean a troll.

Caller: Yeah. That is what it is!!!

Operator: OK. A mod will be there right away.
[ Edited by buck on Sep 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49digger:
So whats the list so far on our practice squad?

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/09/other-teams-poaching-ex-49ers-as-team-begins-building-practice-squad.html
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by xcfan:
make a list of all the o-linemen baalke has brought in here--it's not that impressive. don't go overboard with your trust, when it comes to baalke's o-line picks.

Operator: 911. What is your emergency?

Caller: I want to report an attempted Hijacking.

Operator: What is the location?

Caller: 49erswe…

Operator: OK, we are familiar with the location. Can you see the suspect?

Caller: Not very well. Ugly….looks like a roll. You know one of things that hides under bridges.

Operator: A roll? Oh, you mean a troll.

Caller: Yeah. That is what it is!!!

Operator: OK. A mod will be there right away.

Lmao, forgot to bold the 2nd to last Operator. But otherwise, an A+++++,
heck, i was really hoping to hang on to gray.

omameh? he reminded me of kwame harris. there were times when he didn't even get a hand on his opponent. there has to be someone more promising than that.
What about Okoye
Originally posted by Psinex:
What about Okoye

He hurt
Originally posted by Psinex:
What about Okoye

I think he tweeted that he's going on IR.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Psinex:
What about Okoye

I think he tweeted that he's going on IR.

He's not going to be on IR the whole season. His injury was described as very minor.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,467
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Psinex:
What about Okoye

I think he tweeted that he's going on IR.

He's not going to be on IR the whole season. His injury was described as very minor.


Injury settlement probably.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Psinex:
What about Okoye

I think he tweeted that he's going on IR.

He's not going to be on IR the whole season. His injury was described as very minor.

The severity of the injury doesn't matter. If he's on IR, its for the season unless he's designated to return. By putting him on IR, we basically "redshirt" him without taking up a spot on the roster or practice squad. It's a smart move.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,467
Do we have an eight man practice squad yet?
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,137
Originally posted by mayo49:
Do we have an eight man practice squad yet?

I think we have one spot open.

1. Thomas, Michael
2. Bykowski, Carter
3. Morris, Darryl
4. Omameh, Patrick
5. Jacobs, Chuck
6. Hampton, Jewel
7. Purcell,Mike
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,380
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Do we have an eight man practice squad yet?

I think we have one spot open.

1. Thomas, Michael
2. Bykowski, Carter
3. Morris, Darryl
4. Omameh, Patrick
5. Jacobs, Chuck
6. Hampton, Jewel
7. Purcell,Mike

So will that final spot go to a QB, TE, DB, or LB?
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Do we have an eight man practice squad yet?

I think we have one spot open.

1. Thomas, Michael
2. Bykowski, Carter
3. Morris, Darryl
4. Omameh, Patrick
5. Jacobs, Chuck
6. Hampton, Jewel
7. Purcell,Mike

So will that final spot go to a QB, TE, DB, or LB?

TE Chris Harper. Take out the SEA trash. Convert him now
Originally posted by sfout:
So will that final spot go to a QB, TE, DB, or LB?

I'm wondering if Travis Johnson will get added....surprised he's not on there.
Share 49erswebzone