There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Kevin McDermott Experiment

Well let's hope we don't ever have to hear this guys name during the season!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by kush:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
First bad snap everyone's gonna go

If he's as good as BJ he won't ever have a 1st bad snap

he had a bad snap last game

They player catching it is supposed to turn the laces to get it right for the kicker. It wasn't a bad snap.
please let this NOT be the 49ers' achilles' heel throughout the season and f**k up a playoff run (a la that signed-off-the-street LS the NYG signed the week before we played them in 2003 divisional and probably cost them the game with a bad snap in their last FG attempt)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
please let this NOT be the 49ers' achilles' heel throughout the season and f**k up a playoff run (a la that signed-off-the-street LS the NYG signed the week before we played them in 2003 divisional and probably cost them the game with a bad snap in their last FG attempt)

A very good point to bring up. And so true. Pucker factor is high....New snapper and kicker. Going to be a fun start to the season!
I liked Jennings but we won't miss him.
Everyone always brings up the Giants playoff game, that very very rarely happens. You don't have to have the best LS in the league for that not to happen.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I think the pressure during a game winning kick is just about as hard on the LS as it is on the kicker... I hope he's a good investment.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Time to start photo shopping

Don't force f**k your gods on me.
Originally posted by mod:
I think the pressure during a game winning kick is just about as hard on the LS as it is on the kicker... I hope he's a good investment.

They scouted him as the best long snapper in college football. Dude has potential.
^ someone needs to photoshop the midgets head in there
So the guy that will handle the ball more than anyone other than kaepernick on our road to the superbowl is....a rookie?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I liked Jennings but we won't miss him.

One bad snap and I will be
Originally posted by tondiman:
So the guy that will handle the ball more than anyone other than kaepernick on our road to the superbowl is....a rookie?

He's not replacing Goodwin. McDermott is a long snapper.
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm over it. But seriously this guy better not f**k up. Not even once. Jennings was practically flawless for 13 years.