There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

we're the san francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want

Originally posted by WINiner:
I love having Harbaugh as our coach. I wouldn't take a single other coach in the NFL over Jim.

I love that Harbaugh pisses people off.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"After tonight, the way Cam Johnson played, heck yeah we can," Harbaugh replied enthusiastically. "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want!"
--Harbaugh about possibly having 5 OLB on the roster instead of the usual 3 OLB.

Often I have criticized Harbaugh's handling of the media, but I actually found this response to be quite good.
Love this front office is constantly making moves that outrage the armchair-GMs out there. Draft Aldon Smith? What the hell? Bench Alex Smith? Wahhhh

Two backup outside linebackers get traded and everyone goes on suicide watch lol
WE EVEN CUT OUR BEST PLAYERS!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

who did we cut?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

who did we cut?
We cut Kap Aldon Pat Frank and Justin? Shame on you Baalke
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Love this front office is constantly making moves that outrage the armchair-GMs out there. Draft Aldon Smith? What the hell? Bench Alex Smith? Wahhhh

Two backup outside linebackers get traded and everyone goes on suicide watch lol

It's actually a good sign that we are a very good team. That there's no questioning the starters and have to resort to arguing about which backup to keep.
I bet Green Bay is so mad the 49ers decided to just air it out all day lol

We do what we want