LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

we're the san francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WINiner:
I love having Harbaugh as our coach. I wouldn't take a single other coach in the NFL over Jim.

I love that Harbaugh pisses people off.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"After tonight, the way Cam Johnson played, heck yeah we can," Harbaugh replied enthusiastically. "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want!"
--Harbaugh about possibly having 5 OLB on the roster instead of the usual 3 OLB.

Often I have criticized Harbaugh's handling of the media, but I actually found this response to be quite good.
Love this front office is constantly making moves that outrage the armchair-GMs out there. Draft Aldon Smith? What the hell? Bench Alex Smith? Wahhhh

Two backup outside linebackers get traded and everyone goes on suicide watch lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
WE EVEN CUT OUR BEST PLAYERS!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

who did we cut?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

who did we cut?
We cut Kap Aldon Pat Frank and Justin? Shame on you Baalke
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Love this front office is constantly making moves that outrage the armchair-GMs out there. Draft Aldon Smith? What the hell? Bench Alex Smith? Wahhhh

Two backup outside linebackers get traded and everyone goes on suicide watch lol

It's actually a good sign that we are a very good team. That there's no questioning the starters and have to resort to arguing about which backup to keep.
I bet Green Bay is so mad the 49ers decided to just air it out all day lol

We do what we want
Share 49ersWebzone