There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

we're the san francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want

Originally posted by braap49er:
Where's the video?? Did he really say that! Hahaha LOVE IT!!!!

Original Version:


Version to send to your friends and for use in shameless trolling of other teams' fans:



Enjoy!
[ Edited by Protoman on Aug 30, 2013 at 1:24 PM ]
What was the question .. I could not hear what the reporter asked to which Harbs responded like this.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What was the question .. I could not hear what the reporter asked to which Harbs responded like this.

i think it was something like, "would it be possible to carry five outside linebaackers?"
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
This is the kind of signature quote you put on the superbowl rings given out at the end of the year.

If the Niners win the superbowl, I most certainly want the players and fans chanting this.

I would like the quote "Who's got it better than us? NOBODY!" to be engraved in the ring.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am not mentally tough enough to do that at least i come back and say i am wrong everytime i go insane


I can imagine you (or someone who resembles you) at a bar with a double shot of bourbon and a cig...shaking looking at the transaction wire...LOL
Uh, oh. I was watching the video and I notice coach was drinking a Diet Coke. I thought he quit tobacco and caffeine after his heart procedure?
Originally posted by FriscoBully:
Uh, oh. I was watching the video and I notice coach was drinking a Diet Coke. I thought he quit tobacco and caffeine after his heart procedure?

He's Jim Harbaugh he can do whatever he wants
Originally posted by stunder49:
Originally posted by FriscoBully:
Uh, oh. I was watching the video and I notice coach was drinking a Diet Coke. I thought he quit tobacco and caffeine after his heart procedure?

He's Jim Harbaugh he can do whatever he wants
Granted this thread can do whatever it wants but is it anyone elses pet peeve when threads have no capitalization? Not a grammar Nazi but that just seems like common sense lol
Originally posted by 5280High:
Granted this thread can do whatever it wants but is it anyone elses pet peeve when threads have no capitalization? Not a grammar Nazi but that just seems like common sense lol

No idea what you're motive behind this post means.
I love having Harbaugh as our coach. I wouldn't take a single other coach in the NFL over Jim.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by stunder49:
Originally posted by FriscoBully:
Uh, oh. I was watching the video and I notice coach was drinking a Diet Coke. I thought he quit tobacco and caffeine after his heart procedure?

He's Jim Harbaugh he can do whatever he wants

Originally posted by 5280High:
Granted this thread can do whatever it wants but is it anyone elses pet peeve when threads have no capitalization? Not a grammar Nazi but that just seems like common sense lol

Clearly your not a person that can do whatever they want!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What was the question .. I could not hear what the reporter asked to which Harbs responded like this.

"Why have you banned Grant Cohn from team HQ and all practices?"

- Lowell Cohn