Shop Find 49ers gear online
link?
Originally posted by sdniner:
link?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/harbaugh-were-49ers-we-can-do-whatever-we-want
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Thanks!

Anyone got a version where it's just that sound bite that I can forward to all the chargers fans I went to the game with yesterday???
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdniner:

Thanks!

Anyone got a version where it's just that sound bite that I can forward to all the chargers fans I went to the game with yesterday???

FYI - The comment is in the last 60 seconds of the video.
I hope that means Cam Johnson and Lavelle Hawkins.
Where's the video?? Did he really say that! Hahaha LOVE IT!!!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"After tonight, the way Cam Johnson played, heck yeah we can," Harbaugh replied enthusiastically. "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want!"
--Harbaugh about possibly having 5 OLB on the roster instead of the usual 3 OLB.

just classic. i still like, give no quarter and take no quarter better but that was pretty good. stupid 53 man limit

so are you done whining about cutting Haralson?
at the time i was upset and i am very happy to see what cam did last night. i got no problem being wrong and I have admitted as much many times on this board. remind me to try to find the time to go back and research all your posts about things you may have whined about and ask you if you are done. oh sorry I do not have the time, desire and energy to do so but in answer to your question , yes with the way cam played last night i feel better. I trust hope and pray that cam, the lemon man and skuta can carry over what they have done in pre season to the real deal.

is this the new "whos got it better than us???????

sooooo.........How bout a shirt with that quote now?!? lol
Originally posted by sanfran49:
is this the new "whos got it better than us???????

sooooo.........How bout a shirt with that quote now?!? lol

Oh man, I would wear the sh*t outta that!!! This has to happen!!
you've got one employee yourself nobody owes you a career but you do have some say in it Jim Harbaugh

i hope johnson can make it. I have a feeling that he's not going to show much
  • NickV
  • Veteran
We need to somehow incorporate this like the English do when one of their players scores a goal.

Imagine the stick singing "We do what we want, we do what we waaaaaaaaaant, We're the San Francisco 49ers and we do what we want!"

Originally posted by reasonable1:
at the time i was upset and i am very happy to see what cam did last night. i got no problem being wrong and I have admitted as much many times on this board. remind me to try to find the time to go back and research all your posts about things you may have whined about and ask you if you are done. oh sorry I do not have the time, desire and energy to do so but in answer to your question , yes with the way cam played last night i feel better. I trust hope and pray that cam, the lemon man and skuta can carry over what they have done in pre season to the real deal.

Maybe it will just be better if you refrained from overreacting everytime something happens. Let it play out and then make your assessment. Waaayyyy less stressful.
i am not mentally tough enough to do that at least i come back and say i am wrong everytime i go insane

I wasnt so much upset about trading haralson, I just thought we could get a lot more for him than a 7th rd pick.
Love that about him. His attitude is all over this team . Much different than I have to look at the tape.

Share 49ersWebzone