There are 221 users in the forums

we're the san francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Team49ers:
jive turkey gobblers

yes, that may still be king
This is the kind of signature quote you put on the superbowl rings given out at the end of the year.

If the Niners win the superbowl, I most certainly want the players and fans chanting this.
Cant wait for the season to get here and the zone can stop overreacting to every little play lol.
Originally posted by cciowa:
jive turkey gobblers

yes, that may still be king

Originally posted by Kronos2560:
This is the kind of signature quote you put on the superbowl rings given out at the end of the year.

If the Niners win the superbowl, I most certainly want the players and fans chanting this.

Originally posted by stunder49:
is there a video online for this press conference?

csnbayarea.com
jive turkey gobblers
This damnit!!!

Damn it feels good to be sporting Red and Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(during the Erickson, Nolan, Singletary catastrophes where I just couldn't imagine a light at the end of the tunnel)

NOW IT'S F@&$@#IN BLINDING!!!!!!!

GO NINERS!

Harbaugh is a total BOSS

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Harbaugh is a total BOSS
as long as he keeps winning. that stuff could turn around in a hurry if we stumble.of course i am not hoping or thinking,, just saying. on the other hand it is funny to think some of the sports writers and media who do not like him are knashing their teeth because right now Jh can back up his rah rah talk. god forbid we start to lose and those guys will have a field day. the media kills after they mate
Powder keg exploding at Seahawks.Net in 3...2...1...
[ Edited by Protoman on Aug 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM ]
at the time i was upset and i am very happy to see what cam did last night. i got no problem being wrong and I have admitted as much many times on this board. remind me to try to find the time to go back and research all your posts about things you may have whined about and ask you if you are done. oh sorry I do not have the time, desire and energy to do so but in answer to your question , yes with the way cam played last night i feel better. I trust hope and pray that cam, the lemon man and skuta can carry over what they have done in pre season to the real deal.

Maybe it will just be better if you refrained from overreacting everytime something happens. Let it play out and then make your assessment. Waaayyyy less stressful.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by reasonable1:
at the time i was upset and i am very happy to see what cam did last night. i got no problem being wrong and I have admitted as much many times on this board. remind me to try to find the time to go back and research all your posts about things you may have whined about and ask you if you are done. oh sorry I do not have the time, desire and energy to do so but in answer to your question , yes with the way cam played last night i feel better. I trust hope and pray that cam, the lemon man and skuta can carry over what they have done in pre season to the real deal.

Maybe it will just be better if you refrained from overreacting everytime something happens. Let it play out and then make your assessment. Waaayyyy less stressful.
i am not mentally tough enough to do that at least i come back and say i am wrong everytime i go insane
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Just watched it, Harbaugh was pretty pumped. LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone