There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

we're the san francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want

ahhahahahah holy crap, literally spit my coffee out this morning watching harbaugh say that at the end of his post game press conference
Hell yeah!! Love coach's attitude
I read that last night after not being to watch the game. What a bad arse.
like a f**king BOSS!
Is it any wonder the players love this guy!
is there a video online for this press conference?
Despite "it's a 4th preseason game" 49ers fans showed up and took over SD, pleasantly surprised about the preseason atmosphere.... Soooo many CK7 jerseys spotted, I continue to be amazed how rapidly Colin has gained fame.. It just feels good knowing our team is back and yeah we can do whatever the F*#k we want, preseason or regular season ..
"After tonight, the way Cam Johnson played, heck yeah we can," Harbaugh replied enthusiastically. "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want!"
--Harbaugh about possibly having 5 OLB on the roster instead of the usual 3 OLB.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"After tonight, the way Cam Johnson played, heck yeah we can," Harbaugh replied enthusiastically. "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want!"
--Harbaugh about possibly having 5 OLB on the roster instead of the usual 3 OLB.

just classic. i still like, give no quarter and take no quarter better but that was pretty good. stupid 53 man limit
Originally posted by cciowa:

just classic. i still like, give no quarter and take no quarter better but that was pretty good. stupid 53 man limit

so are you done whining about cutting Haralson?
gobble gobble
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
gobble gobble

jive turkey gobblers
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
Originally posted by cciowa:

so are you done whining about cutting Haralson?
at the time i was upset and i am very happy to see what cam did last night. i got no problem being wrong and I have admitted as much many times on this board. remind me to try to find the time to go back and research all your posts about things you may have whined about and ask you if you are done. oh sorry I do not have the time, desire and energy to do so but in answer to your question , yes with the way cam played last night i feel better. I trust hope and pray that cam, the lemon man and skuta can carry over what they have done in pre season to the real deal.