There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Winners And Losers Preseason Game 4

WINNERS

Johnson
Patton
Dahl
Dixon
Lemonier


LOSERS

Collie
Hall
The backup O-line (especially Daniels bunch)
[ Edited by robniner on Aug 30, 2013 at 2:52 AM ]
Winners

Patton
Hawkins
Johnson

Losers

Hall
Collie
Backup O-line (for the 4th consecutive week!!! At least they're consistent)
Winners

49ers

Losers

Chargers
Originally posted by robniner:
WINNERS

Johnson
Patton
Dahl
Dixon
Lemonier


LOSERS

Collie
Hall
The backup O-line (especially Daniels bunch)

Agree
Hawkins proved again that he is a playmaker, keep him on the team!
WINNERS

Patton - the new Playmaker
Hawkins - spectacular play just like coach said
Cam Johnson - hard to cut him now, would start on half the other teams
Needy teams - teams that pick up our cut players who are better than some of their 1s (minus our O-line cuts)
Jim Harbaugh - "We're the San Francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want when a player plays like that." He also coined the phrase 'opportunity squad' (used to call it 'developmental squad').
BJ - steady improvement
All the starters for getting to week 1 ready to go

LOSERS

LMJ - why has he regressed??? Hope it's just a boo-boo.
Collie - as much as I was pulling for him, he just didn't do enough
Players getting cut who end up on a s**t team
Winners: us

Losers: them
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,354
Daniels did not have a good game until Hawkins made that catch.

It was like Hawkins woke him up, because after that Daniels played well.

The kid has got promise.

McCoy also improved his play. ( yeah, I just committed the sin of blasphemy),
Originally posted by ninerjok:
WINNERS

Patton - the new Playmaker
Hawkins - spectacular play just like coach said
Cam Johnson - hard to cut him now, would start on half the other teams
Needy teams - teams that pick up our cut players who are better than some of their 1s (minus our O-line cuts)
Jim Harbaugh - "We're the San Francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want when a player plays like that." He also coined the phrase 'opportunity squad' (used to call it 'developmental squad').
BJ - steady improvement
All the starters for getting to week 1 ready to go

LOSERS

LMJ - why has he regressed??? Hope it's just a boo-boo.
Collie - as much as I was pulling for him, he just didn't do enough
Players getting cut who end up on a s**t team

I don't feel so bad for the ones who end up on crappy teams. Many of them will start. I'm sure most players would rather play for a bad team than watch a good team from the sidelines every Sunday.
[ Edited by USArmyParatrooper on Aug 30, 2013 at 6:26 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,928
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Winners

49ers

Losers

Chargers


Agree
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,354
Did Kyle Williams play any snaps in preseason?

I find his lack of playing time intriguing; a bit worrisome.
Originally posted by buck:
Did Kyle Williams play any snaps in preseason?

I find his lack of playing time intriguing; a bit worrisome.

Maybe still recovering from injury.
Originally posted by buck:
Did Kyle Williams play any snaps in preseason?

I find his lack of playing time intriguing; a bit worrisome.

It's injury or Harbs' knows what he has in Williams & waiting for the regular season.
  • JP49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37
Winners: Patton, Patton and... oh yeah Patton
Biggest loser. Jenkins. Tolzien.

Winners. Patton. Lemonier. Reid.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM ]
...