There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pick 2 players who will surprise and make the roster

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Word. At this point I'd rather cut Looney and see if we can stash him on the practice squad. Pick up a vet o-lineman with experience who can pick up the offense quickly.

This. Maybe we can pick someone up on the waiver wire.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Amameh and Collie.

You're a funny guy. I like you.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Word. At this point I'd rather cut Looney and see if we can stash him on the practice squad. Pick up a vet o-lineman with experience who can pick up the offense quickly.

This. Maybe we can pick someone up on the waiver wire.

I'm sure they'll be some options after Saturday cuts.
Lavelle Hawkins.
Cam Johnson.
Originally posted by hofer36:
niners trade kyle Williams and give his spot to Lavelle Hawkins, and cut joe looney for carter bykowski

Another WR trade

Definitely would not have seen that coming. I like it.
wonder what they could get for him. we really dont need anything lol. maybe a guard/center reserve
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
niners trade kyle Williams and give his spot to Lavelle Hawkins, and cut joe looney for carter bykowski

Another WR trade

wonder what they could get for him. we really dont need anything lol. maybe a guard/center reserve

Or maybe yet another 7 round pick for s**ts and giggles.

Another WR trade

Or maybe yet another 7 round pick for s**ts and giggles.

why not lol. we seem to draft well in the late rounds lol
I really like Lavelle Hawkins on special teams he makes more yards then LaMicheal James
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
I really like Lavelle Hawkins on special teams he makes more yards then LaMicheal James

Hawkins has made an impression for sure. You can tell he really wants it.

james sucks as a returner anyway, he always looks like hes gonna drop it. id rather have hawkins or cox back there
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Lavelle Hawkins.
Cam Johnson.

This. Though I really like Chuck Jacobs also! Wish we could put Mccoy on the PS and Chuck take his spot
james sucks as a returner anyway, he always looks like hes gonna drop it. id rather have hawkins or cox back there

I'd like to see more Hawkins, Cox and Patton Seems like we automatically handed James the job without giving the others a chance. Even last year I was surprised Jenkins, Cox, etc didn't get any opportunities. Was automatically Williams and James.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I'd like to see more Hawkins, Cox and Patton Seems like we automatically handed James the job without giving the others a chance. Even last year I was surprised Jenkins, Cox, etc didn't get any opportunities. Was automatically Williams and James.

Yea I agree. I think the coaches wanted to get more value out of James. With Hunter back, James won't see much action if he doesn't contribute on returns. They don't want a 2nd round pick to ride the pine.
Colin jones gets released and resigns with SF

and a Tackle from another team. (our back up o line SUX ASS)

Yeah he really wants it after that Highlighted catch he made he showed me he wants to be a 49er