There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Starter at WR opposite Anquan Boldin?

Starter at WR opposite Anquan Boldin?

Originally posted by SofaKing:
This aggression will not stand maaaaaaan.


I love how Moores not even an option.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
oh oh! but he was hurt!

I think that was sarcasm but still played 11 and 13 games. That's 24 games / 453 is an average of 18.x yards a game. I didn't factor in his rookie year where he had 1 catch for 8 yards in 5 games either. Wasn't he hurt most of his rookie year? If it was up to me unless he breaks out and signs for cheap I don't want him back. Nothing against the guy but plenty of guys in the league who can get you 15-20 catches and 200 yards a season.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:15 AM ]
moore may start the season opposite boldin but i doudt he can fight off patton for long. this guy is a playmaker
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 5280High:
LOL again Moore is like the red-headed step child of the zone. People STILL forget about him.

yes I am the one man crusade for the keeping of moore

Not alone cc, I like Moore, as the #2 for the time being, then Patton takes over. Williams doesn't do it for me. He isnt a good returner that everyone wants him to be, it seems its Cox and James jobs.


Same here. I think Marlon Moore is far and away the #2 WR right now. That guy is sharp, extremely sharp. I think Kaepernick likes him too. Patton in the slot, Boldin on the other end, Vernon over the top....good times are coming dude. Good times.

agreed 110%. Waiting for game 1, when it counts, our Offense should be more dynamic with Kap at the helm. We wont use just the read option, pistol, we will run Gore, pass to Vernon, and use our WRs. I like Moore at 2, and Patton at 3, but Williams will likely start at 3. I hope we get Crabs and Mario back, if so our WR core will be stacked for playoffs.

Seriously. Marlon Moore and Quinton Patton are going to start light lighting it up...and people in other markets are going to see their names crawl across the score tracker on Sundays....."M. Moore 4 Rec, 92 Yds, 2 TD.....Q. Patton 3 Rec 99 Yds 1 TD" and they're going to be like, "who the hell are those guys??"

Green Bay in particular has no idea what's in store for them.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 5280High:
LOL again Moore is like the red-headed step child of the zone. People STILL forget about him.

yes I am the one man crusade for the keeping of moore

Not alone cc, I like Moore, as the #2 for the time being, then Patton takes over. Williams doesn't do it for me. He isnt a good returner that everyone wants him to be, it seems its Cox and James jobs.


Same here. I think Marlon Moore is far and away the #2 WR right now. That guy is sharp, extremely sharp. I think Kaepernick likes him too. Patton in the slot, Boldin on the other end, Vernon over the top....good times are coming dude. Good times.

agreed 110%. Waiting for game 1, when it counts, our Offense should be more dynamic with Kap at the helm. We wont use just the read option, pistol, we will run Gore, pass to Vernon, and use our WRs. I like Moore at 2, and Patton at 3, but Williams will likely start at 3. I hope we get Crabs and Mario back, if so our WR core will be stacked for playoffs.

Seriously. Marlon Moore and Quinton Patton are going to start light lighting it up...and people in other markets are going to see their names crawl across the score tracker on Sundays....."M. Moore 4 Rec, 92 Yds, 2 TD.....Q. Patton 3 Rec 99 Yds 1 TD" and they're going to be like, "who the hell are those guys??"

Green Bay in particular has no idea what's in store for them.

judging by the last two years Green bay may know whats coming but they cant stop it anyway lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
judging by the last two years Green bay may know whats coming but they cant stop it anyway lol

God I feel bad for the Green Bay offense. No Jennings and Driver to bail them out. Their offensive line is going to need some xanax after this one.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
judging by the last two years Green bay may know whats coming but they cant stop it anyway lol

God I feel bad for the Green Bay offense. No Jennings and Driver to bail them out. Their offensive line is going to need some xanax after this one.

rodgers is gonna get sacked like 15 times lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
rodgers is gonna get sacked like 15 times lol

Yea I think at least 5 times. They're literally not going to be able to play with a 3 WR the whole game.
Im comfortable with Moore starting but Q.Patton is a beast. Either one is cool with me
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
rodgers is gonna get sacked like 15 times lol

Yea I think at least 5 times. They're literally not going to be able to play with a 3 WR the whole game.
we can play man to man and still get huge pressure on them but if we blitz aldon, brooks, lemmonier or willis and bowman in the middle he has no chance.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
we can play man to man and still get huge pressure on them but if we blitz aldon, brooks, lemmonier or willis and bowman in the middle he has no chance.

Yea and Reid can come down into the box more. He's been great at that during the preseason. I can see why most people think he could be a good SS.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
we can play man to man and still get huge pressure on them but if we blitz aldon, brooks, lemmonier or willis and bowman in the middle he has no chance.

Yea and Reid can come down into the box more. He's been great at that during the preseason. I can see why most people think he could be a good SS.

a lot of our DBs can hit pretty damn good. i though brock cut that dude in half when he hit him in the air like that. i was shocked he got up so fast
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He struggles to get separation, has no double moves, doesn't play as fast as you might expect, not a very good route runner, occasionally he'll get behind a defense like in Chicago last year, but realistically, he's a very limited. He's more or less the same guy who came out of ASU, with all the same issues. Its pretty straightforward, as the season goes on, he'll move down the depth chart. I fully expect him to wind up behind Patton and Moore, and then eventually Manningham and Crabtree.


Rather than people slamming Williams, I see those who are incredibly overrating him. He's simply average, a guy who will make a couple plays for you...and then disappear for whole games at a time.


He's a decent special teams guy, decent deep threat and a quality NFL #4 or #5 WR, nothing more...........and there's nothing wrong with that.

This.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I love how Moores not even an option.

This guy is way better than Moore. It's not close IMO.