There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I Realistically Feel the 49ers can go 16-0 and then 19-0 this season!

I can see the 49ers just absolutely sweeping the whole season. 1st team ever to go 19-0. Our defense if it stays healthy, is gonna be sick to try and score against. And our offense will be the most diverse & explosive in the League. I can Honestly see a 16-0 Season coming up. I'm loving my Football Life right about now!!
lol...dude we lost our Starting Safety, WR, DT, KR/PR......and yall are (still) underestimating Seattle.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 29, 2013 at 4:56 PM ]
I look at the schedule and i see tough games. but i cant look at any game on there and say "right here is where i think we will loose". its so tough to go undefeated. but if kaps the talent i think he is it might be possible. im predicting 13-3 14-2 type season. but i have no clue who can beat a healthy 9er squad!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
lol...dude we lost our Starting Safety, WR, DT, KR/PR......and yall are (still) underestimating Seattle.

I think seattle is way overrated going into the season. They havnt looked amazing this preseason, their players are getting popped left and right for PEDs, and RW is going into his sophmore year. The slump will hit hard.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for ElephantHaley.
This team in 2013 is BETTER then the 2012 team that SHOULD have won the Super Bowl, if all the important pieces stay healthy, we'll join and surpass the 72' Dolphins.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

That's a pessimists viewpoint. I'm an optimist/homer. Here's how I see it.

Safety - Reid is a more cerebral/disciplined player than Goldson. Despite being a rookie, will make less mistakes.

WR - Deeper WR core this year. Crabtree and Manningham will be back. We're better here.

DT - Ian Williams is an upgrade over Sopoaga. He looks more disruptive. Seen him blowing up plays in the backfield.

KR/PR - Ginn was garbage last year even as a returner.

Seattle - f**k Seattle.
haha, no way dude. In a passing league the only way to do that is with a nearly unstoppable passing attack. 49ers just do not have the WRs that the Patriots had when they went 16-0, or the group that the Packers had when they went 15-1. Even when the Colts could have gone 16-0 but pulled their starters the last two weeks, they had a really good group of receivers/TE

Kaepernick may prove to be on the same level of Brady, Manning, and Rodgers this year... but I don't see the WRs proving to be on the same level as the groups those teams had.

Plus, I have a feeling the secondary is going to cost this team at least 2 games.
Don't make threads like this you jinxs