LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

What bubble player are u pulling for to have the game of there life tonight an make the 53

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What bubble player are u pulling for to have the game of there life tonight an make the 53

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Cam Johnson. Especially now that Haralson was traded.

Looks like I got what I wanted. Cam has been an animal tonight.
I was disappointed to see Collie get out hustled and out muscled by San Diego garbage time scrubs....but Lavelle Hawkins showing up for more work made up for it big time.

Also...that is two beautiful ally-oop grabs for Chuck Jacobs this presaseason. That guy needs to be kept around for further evaluation and development. I think we have something there.
Picked Hawkins....I win the internet
Hawkins and Cam Johnson are the big winners tonight. Collie probably the biggest loser. Was rooting for the guy but just didn't get it done.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Chad Hall is my gay, oops i mean guy

did you see him playing defensive back at the end of the game
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Hawkins and Cam Johnson are the big winners tonight. Collie probably the biggest loser. Was rooting for the guy but just didn't get it done.

I agree with you but something just occurred to me. He saw more action tonight than he did the entire preseason. Why? I mean I know he's playing for his spot but if they intended on him succeeding they should've given him more games to show. He was decent in every game this preseason but he literally got a maxx 10 snaps per game. Now it's the end of the preseason and he get's his number called every play. Also those two blown receptions on deep balls would not have been caught by guys that are being rejoiced and will end up making the roster.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I agree with you but something just occurred to me. He saw more action tonight than he did the entire preseason. Why? I mean I know he's playing for his spot but if they intended on him succeeding they should've given him more games to show. He was decent in every game this preseason but he literally got a maxx 10 snaps per game. Now it's the end of the preseason and he get's his number called every play. Also those two blown receptions on deep balls would not have been caught by guys that are being rejoiced and will end up making the roster.

Yeah, wish he would have been getting more snaps all pre-season. Hall got way more than most of the wrs. Osgood was getting a bunch to begin with too. Wish Jacobs, Collie, Hawkins got more.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah, wish he would have been getting more snaps all pre-season. Hall got way more than most of the wrs. Osgood was getting a bunch to begin with too. Wish Jacobs, Collie, Hawkins got more.

Agreed. Harbaugh didn't make it easy for some of these guys to make the team. Honestly I don't see why Hall got all the snaps. I mean Harbaugh must be deliberately making it difficult for these guys. I guess it brings out the best in guys but it's not the way I would handle things.
Share 49ersWebzone