LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

What bubble player are u pulling for to have the game of there life tonight an make the 53

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What bubble player are u pulling for to have the game of there life tonight an make the 53

My guy is Gray! Really nervous that if we were to release him another team will pick up. I love his upside!
Im hoping for a non rookie to be he one to make it rookies are much easier to stash away on the ps, i like jacobs but if he has a great game he wont be on our ps very long.
I think Moody already has #4 ILB locked up so don't consider him a bubble guy but some might. Out of all those guys I'd like Collie to make it over Hall and Hawkins and Gray to make it over Celek. That being said whatever is best for the team won't get too upset. The #6 WR, #3 TE, #6 CB or #5 S will all be inactive most games this season anyways so it's more for the future.
Cooper!
Collie!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hawkins
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Collie!

This
I'm pulling for Trenton Robinson. We need somebody from the 2012 draft class to pan out.

AJ is a bust. LaMichael James is a good situational guy, but downright bad as a between the tackles runner this preseason. Looney looks terrible. Fleming is a perpetual injury. Cam Johnson looks decent, but is burried on the depth chart behind more talented players.

C'mon Robinson!
Gray!! I want 4 TEs!!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Hawkins because we need a good return man. i dont trust anyone on the solid 53 right now
[ Edited by THEB on Aug 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM ]

I'd like to see some more experience in the WR core so I'll pulling for a big game from Collie
It would be nice to see Gray supplant Celek, especially in the blocking department.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by THEB:
Hawkins because we need a good return man. i dont trust anyone on the solid 53 right now

I think the weak spot is punt returner. James and Hunter can return kick-offs.

I would like to see Hawkins return about 4 or 5 punts tonight.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I
[ Edited by buck on Aug 29, 2013 at 3:21 PM ]
Gray. I just think he has the biggest upside of anyone on this list.
Share 49ersWebzone