There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Asomugha or Culliver better RIGHT NOW if Culliver is healthy?

Is Asomugha or Culliver better RIGHT NOW if Culliver is healthy?

Asomugha is an all pro, is healthy, and looks good. Philly could have been an mirage. Culliver was really coming on strong last year, minus some mental mistakes perhaps related to being overly agressive and not having a handle on finding the ball in the air.

So if Culliver is healthy right now who would really be our better #3?

Trying to get a handle of the truth of what to expect this year at the #3.
Hard to say because Nnamdi has not played much in our system to see results.

Based on what he has done in preseason he looks better, but we will see.
Culliver. He played well last year other than the SB.
Glad to have them both
There is no way to know until we see some actual regular season games.
You're basically asking for a guess. I don't see the point if we're guessing.
Can't tell whether Cully regressed or improved over the offseason. Common sense would say he improved, but who knows?
According to ProFootballfocus.com , Culliver had a 52% completion percentage or something like that against him, making him number 1 in the NFL during the regular season. I'll take Cully in this one, especially if he had a healthy off-season. He will be a starter for us next year for sure.
Originally posted by Hopper:
You're basically asking for a guess. I don't see the point if we're guessing.

The point is pretty simple and valid.

To gain an understanding of what to expect, like we do with everything else here as fans.

Everyone has an opinion and a sense, and I am curious to see what the responses are to a valid subject.
The question i have is when Wright comes back in week 6 is he the number 4 corner ? or does he have a chance to fight for the 3 spot ? my dream scenario is Asomugha plays good enough to win a starting spot and then they bench Rodgers since i don't think they re sign him anyway. And make Nnamdi and Brown starters and Wright the 3rd corner.
Culliver is much better than Asomughaahahahhaha right now if healthy.
Originally posted by Disp:
There is no way to know until we see some actual regular season games.

This.

Especially since a majority of Asomugha's snaps are against reserves.
Exactly, way too early to speculate how well Asomugha performs in the regular season. Culliver was our best CB for much of the season last year. However, if Nnamdi could perform just as well, if not better than Culliver, we just got one hell of a steal.
is my aunt my uncle IF she has testicles RIGHT NOW?
Eric Wright