There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vegas Future odds to win the Super Bowl this season!

The Broncos are the 6 to 1 favorites to win. We're next at 7 to 1. The Seahawks are close behind at 7.5 to 1. Of course these are just the odds as of today, injuries and suspensions can change everything over the season. The longest odds are the Jaguars and Raiders who are both at 350 to 1. Lol.
Not buying the Broncos as the favorites. Addition of Wes Welker is overstated. They become more one-dimensional than they already were. I'm sure they'll put up monster passing stats in the regular season, but that has proven to not translate into playoff success, especially for Peyton. Pass rush took a huge hit with loss of Dumervil. Von Miller suspended 6 games. Not buying these pretenders at all.
350-1? I should want a lot more than 350-1 before I put any money down on the Raiders.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Not buying the Broncos as the favorites. Addition of Wes Welker is overstated. They become more one-dimensional than they already were. I'm sure they'll put up monster passing stats in the regular season, but that has proven to not translate into playoff success, especially for Peyton. Pass rush took a huge hit with loss of Dumervil. Von Miller suspended 6 games. Not buying these pretenders at all.

Yes, look at Manning's record outside in playoff games. Playing almost all of a career in a dome slants that, but he wasn't spectacular last year against the Ravens.
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
The Broncos are the 6 to 1 favorites to win. We're next at 7 to 1. The Seahawks are close behind at 7.5 to 1. Of course these are just the odds as of today, injuries and suspensions can change everything over the season. The longest odds are the Jaguars and Raiders who are both at 350 to 1. Lol.

LOL, might be worth putting $5 on the Raiders or Jaguars just for the kicks of it, if for whatever reason they get hot and win the entire thing, $5 x 350 = $1750.00 if that's how Vegas works. OMG, that would be so wicked, lol. Lottery science, OMG, lol, always a game of chance
Originally posted by English:
350-1? I should want a lot more than 350-1 before I put any money down on the Raiders.

Is that what you should want? lol
The Raiders and Jags have a billion to 1, chance of winning the Superbowl, in my opinion. Lol
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Aug 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM ]
I heard on the radio that the Raiders were given a 0% chance of winning the super bowl this year lol
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for mattster03.
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
The Raiders and Jags have a billion to 1, chance of winning the Superbowl, in my opinion. Lol