The Colt Mcoy Kiddie Car of Crazy!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mrs. Colt McCoy on the right:

Can she play Quarterback?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Originally posted by stunder49:
Can she play Quarterback?

She looks more like a tight end to me

I find myself rooting for Colt, just not to suck. It was like rooting for Alex Smith, just hoping he could be average! Colt is slowly becoming my favorite lost cause. I watch him play, and think, come on buddy, you do it, just don't suck!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I find myself rooting for Colt, just not to suck. It was like rooting for Alex Smith, just hoping he could be average! Colt is slowly becoming my favorite lost cause. I watch him play, and think, come on buddy, you do it, just don't suck!

I think McCoy knows he needs help on his game. That's why he would rather take a paycut to stick with a good, stable, coaching staff and a chance to improve with a good team. That's why guys like Steve Young and a lot of people on the Zone have been saying -- coaching is important to a qb. Especially the first few years.
he looked stronger under center last night .....he kind of reminds me of "Ty Detmer" a little
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Not that it matters now, but McCoy should be the third stringer, not Daniels. Daniels is raw, but has upside that can be developed. With Colt, it won't ever get better than this...and this is crap.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Now that Wallace has retired, Colt is the fourth best quarterback on the team behind MarQueis Gray.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Not that it matters now, but McCoy should be the third stringer, not Daniels. Daniels is raw, but has upside that can be developed. With Colt, it won't ever get better than this...and this is crap.

Yep and frankly I felt bad for Wallace who didn't even get a chance. I thought it was just too much when McCoy monopolized most of the snaps. If BJ has to sit behind someone, I really would have liked to have taken a look at Wallace first before I run out of options. McCoy just doesn't have it. Even when he is not throwing picks he is like playing scared and checking down. That guy's average yard per throw is like 5 yards. Come on !! That is seriously embarrassing. If I am not wrong, Frank's yards per rush is at least 5 yards. LOL.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DVDA:
Now that Wallace has retired, Colt is the fourth best quarterback on the team behind MarQueis Gray.

LOL. Is quite possible.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Rascal:
Yep and frankly I felt bad for Wallace who didn't even get a chance. I thought it was just too much when McCoy monopolized most of the snaps. If BJ has to sit behind someone, I really would have liked to have taken a look at Wallace first before I run out of options. McCoy just doesn't have it. Even when he is not throwing picks he is like playing scared and checking down. That guy's average yard per throw is like 5 yards. Come on !! That is seriously embarrassing. If I am not wrong, Frank's yards per rush is at least 5 yards. LOL.

I will disagree. If Wallace had any inclinatio. He was is better then McCoy he would not have retired. If he believed he still had it he would take the cut and try his luck with another team.

Do you wonder why McCoy monopolized the snaps? Because our QB guru coach seen more potential in one over the other. I have two trains of thought on why Wallace was brought
In. One was to light a fire in McCoy the other is with all the WRs in camp coach needed an extra qb arm for running drills. Obviously Wallace didnt show enough potential in practice to warrant taking snaps from Colt.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by kray28:

Yep and frankly I felt bad for Wallace who didn't even get a chance.

How exactly do you know that Harbaugh never gave Wallace a chance?

It really sounds like you actually believe the allegations that you make are true.

You continuously make snide remarks about Harbaugh. Why?
[ Edited by buck on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:49 PM ]
Ok, I like Colt as our #2, and am glad he is here. He is a gamer and was at UT where he went 45-8. He has a good arm ,is a good runner, has a good head on his shoulders, and those that don't like him, that's fine. He is #2 for a reason....he was better than Tolz, Seneca, and Bj. So if you don't like it ....

Now re: Seneca, I wondered if Coach was just trying to pull Pete Carroll's chain, or maybe, just maybe , get some insight on the SEA gameplan. But after thinking about it, he just wanted to see more talent, and Seneca didn't have it. Pure and simple.

You doubters will be glad Colt is here if Kap ever goes down( and good Lord I sure hope that doesn't happen). But 18 of 32 QBs last yr, went down for some time, week, 2-3 weeks, and then came back. I believe Colt will get us over the hump if Kap should go down. If in the playoffs, probably not. We gotta have Kap for that. OR, you could also say...there is nobody else like Kap. Whatever, for you anti Colt guys, start looking for the good things he does. You may need to be rooting for him one day. We all hope not, but reality says that QBs get injured in NFL and you gotta prepare for it. Coach did with the guy he liked best for the job. If you don't like it, then well, I hope your attitudes change.

As for the picture of "Colt's wife", if that was her, it is flat out rude to make indecent comments about her, and is way below the belt for 49er fans. Again , if that is his wife, he is one lucky guy.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Aug 30, 2013 at 2:30 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone