There are 101 users in the forums

The Colt Mcoy Kiddie Car of Crazy!

Because all thing Colt are crazy, he deserves his own special thread! I expect big things from Colt, I think his clipboard skills are peaking, and bringing him in to stand next to coach is brilliant!

Hope the best for Colt with a good coaching staff. It's our SB year. If he's on the field, it means we're in trouble.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 28, 2013 at 7:01 PM ]
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Colt sucks.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Colt sucks.

This..
When I was 2 I was sitting in the front seat of my moms new station wagon playing with the shifter and turning the steering wheel. It slipped into gear and rolled down a hill and smashed into a motorhome. I think if colt ever gets his turn at driving the station wagon the results will be the same!
Fail.....Dodge Colt or the actual horse makes more sense

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by outside4949:
When I was 2 I was sitting in the front seat of my moms new station wagon playing with the shifter and turning the steering wheel. It slipped into gear and rolled down a hill and smashed into a motorhome. I think if colt ever gets his turn at driving the station wagon the results will be the same!

Hahhahah.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Colt sucks.

This..

+2.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Fail.....Dodge Colt or the actual horse makes more sense

The dodge

I would rather drink my own p
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
At least he is better than Tim Tebow... I think.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I fear this is How Colt will run the offense!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Because all thing Colt are crazy, he deserves his own special thread! I expect big things from Colt, I think his clipboard skills are peaking, and bringing him in to stand next to coach is brilliant!

he has a high ceiling!!
Share 49erswebzone