There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Colt Mcoy Kiddie Car of Crazy!

Because all thing Colt are crazy, he deserves his own special thread! I expect big things from Colt, I think his clipboard skills are peaking, and bringing him in to stand next to coach is brilliant!

Hope the best for Colt with a good coaching staff. It's our SB year. If he's on the field, it means we're in trouble.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 28, 2013 at 7:01 PM ]
Colt sucks.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Colt sucks.

This..
When I was 2 I was sitting in the front seat of my moms new station wagon playing with the shifter and turning the steering wheel. It slipped into gear and rolled down a hill and smashed into a motorhome. I think if colt ever gets his turn at driving the station wagon the results will be the same!
Fail.....Dodge Colt or the actual horse makes more sense
Originally posted by outside4949:
When I was 2 I was sitting in the front seat of my moms new station wagon playing with the shifter and turning the steering wheel. It slipped into gear and rolled down a hill and smashed into a motorhome. I think if colt ever gets his turn at driving the station wagon the results will be the same!

Hahhahah.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Colt sucks.

This..

+2.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Fail.....Dodge Colt or the actual horse makes more sense

The dodge

I would rather drink my own p
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
At least he is better than Tim Tebow... I think.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I fear this is How Colt will run the offense!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Because all thing Colt are crazy, he deserves his own special thread! I expect big things from Colt, I think his clipboard skills are peaking, and bringing him in to stand next to coach is brilliant!

he has a high ceiling!!