LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 456 users in the forums

WHY YOUR TEAM SUCKS - The San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
I have a much better idea for a thread. WHY THIS ARTICLE SUCKS.

#butt-hurt
Guys, guys, it's called "humor." One may not think it's funny, but that's what it is. Or at least, it's an attempt at humor. And, they're doing it to EVERY TEAM. Get it? They're ripping on every NFL fan in the country on a team-by-team basis. Did I think everything was funny? No. But, some of it is pretty amusing.
Are fallopian tubes really knotting up over this article?
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Are fallopian tubes really knotting up over this article?

I chuckled.
People are getting more worked up than two goats in a pepper patch.

(he's gone, but that line will live on if I have anything to say about it. It's one of his greatest contributions.)
[ Edited by GNielsen on Aug 27, 2013 at 3:41 PM ]
What I don't get is the hate for Harbaugh that came from the fan contributions.

Well, that's not quite it...it's more, for example, some of the guys are complaining that Harbaugh isn't objective, or that he is "paranoid." I don't disagree, it's more, I don't consider those things to be negatives. Same planet, different worlds.
This was funny. People who can't take sarcasm/satire have issues and thin-skin.
I didn't think it was funny. It's hard to cut on a team that has it all, I guess. Try harder next time pls
Originally posted by ninermedic:

Well, that's not quite it...it's more, for example, some of the guys are complaining that Harbaugh isn't objective, or that he is "paranoid." I don't disagree, it's more, I don't consider those things to be negatives. Same planet, different worlds.

Exactly; 90% of the football world thinks this way, but they always have nothing to say when it comes to what he's accomplished thus far with this team.

Pete Carroll is hated as well by the sports world, but probably not enough because their coach has never taken a team to a Championship game; famous for winning a wildcard game, and then losing in the Divisional. Pete Caroll will be the ultimate set-back for that team, he's a horrible post-season coach.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Our team sucks, but at least our team can beat up yours!!!

I stopped at the Superbowl clip.

Still cuts deep....
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I stopped at the Superbowl clip.

Still cuts deep....

I couldn't watch them.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by ninermedic:

Exactly; 90% of the football world thinks this way, but they always have nothing to say when it comes to what he's accomplished thus far with this team.

Pete Carroll is hated as well by the sports world, but probably not enough because their coach has never taken a team to a Championship game; famous for winning a wildcard game, and then losing in the Divisional. Pete Caroll will be the ultimate set-back for that team, he's a horrible post-season coach.

I don't know, something about Pete Carroll just rubs me the wrong way. I have disliked many teams before that rivaled the 49ers, but I didn't necessarily hate their coaches (or at least I respected them). I know I respected Jimmy Johnson even though I hated the Cowboys. I respected Mike Holmgren in Green Bay. But I feel like I have no respect for Carroll. His antics and behavior on the sideline are akin to those of a punk teenager. The way he stood by that referee at the end of the Green Bay game last year and waited for him to confirm the terrible touchdown call in order to jump up and down an flail his arms in the air was the ultimate example why I have no respect for him. And his gum chewing is utterly annoying and seems downright unprofessional.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
I don't know, something about Pete Carroll just rubs me the wrong way. I have disliked many teams before that rivaled the 49ers, but I didn't necessarily hate their coaches (or at least I respected them). I know I respected Jimmy Johnson even though I hated the Cowboys. I respected Mike Holmgren in Green Bay. But I feel like I have no respect for Carroll. His antics and behavior on the sideline are akin to those of a punk teenager. The way he stood by that referee at the end of the Green Bay game last year and waited for him to confirm the terrible touchdown call in order to jump up and down an flail his arms in the air was the ultimate example why I have no respect for him. And his gum chewing is utterly annoying and seems downright unprofessional.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
these made me laugh

Your fantasy player everyone will hate: Frank Gore. For such a productive offensive football team, the Niners boast an unreasonable number of annoying fantasy players: Gore (who no one ever wants to draft), Vernon Davis (incapable of playing well if it's the regular season), Michael Crabtree (hurt), Anquan Boldin (HATES scoring touchdowns), LaMichael James (he was supposed to be Darren Sproles, dammit!), and more. It's like Mike Shanahan's perfect roster for scoring eight fantasy points a week.

6) Rashaun Woods. Give the Niners credit: when they f**k up a draft pick, they REALLY f**k it up.

Everybody knows games are won and lost in the fantasy football trenches. Common knowledge really.
Share 49ersWebzone