LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

WHY YOUR TEAM SUCKS - The San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
these made me laugh

Your fantasy player everyone will hate: Frank Gore. For such a productive offensive football team, the Niners boast an unreasonable number of annoying fantasy players: Gore (who no one ever wants to draft), Vernon Davis (incapable of playing well if it's the regular season), Michael Crabtree (hurt), Anquan Boldin (HATES scoring touchdowns), LaMichael James (he was supposed to be Darren Sproles, dammit!), and more. It's like Mike Shanahan's perfect roster for scoring eight fantasy points a week.

6) Rashaun Woods. Give the Niners credit: when they f**k up a draft pick, they REALLY f**k it up.

It's true... very hard to start any 49er in fantasy besides Kaep & the defense... and I own Gore & Boldin on one of my teams... might regret it.
this was funny and anyone who thinks otherwise or is hurt by it just doesn't understand it's satire.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
these made me laugh

Your fantasy player everyone will hate: Frank Gore. For such a productive offensive football team, the Niners boast an unreasonable number of annoying fantasy players: Gore (who no one ever wants to draft), Vernon Davis (incapable of playing well if it's the regular season), Michael Crabtree (hurt), Anquan Boldin (HATES scoring touchdowns), LaMichael James (he was supposed to be Darren Sproles, dammit!), and more. It's like Mike Shanahan's perfect roster for scoring eight fantasy points a week.

6) Rashaun Woods. Give the Niners credit: when they f**k up a draft pick, they REALLY f**k it up.

It's true... very hard to start any 49er in fantasy besides Kaep & the defense... and I own Gore & Boldin on one of my teams... might regret it.

I purposefully avoid 49ers players in general (other than Aldon Smith, who is a beast in our league)... other than maybe Dawson.

I don't have an unbiased view of our 49ers, where I feel like I have a good feel for other teams' players.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
these made me laugh

I purposefully avoid 49ers players in general (other than Aldon Smith, who is a beast in our league)... other than maybe Dawson.

I don't have an unbiased view of our 49ers, where I feel like I have a good feel for other teams' players.

I messed up in my auction league and had to trade MJD for Gore & Jordy Nelson (needed a receiver). I hear ya.
Haters going to hate
Andrew:

I asked Jim Harbaugh for his autograph when I saw him at P.F. Chang's. He told me I had to arm wrestle him for it.

...thats my coach
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Andrew:

I asked Jim Harbaugh for his autograph when I saw him at P.F. Chang's. He told me I had to arm wrestle him for it.

...thats my coach

thats not fair, the pinky gives him the advantage
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Andrew:

...thats my coach

thats awesome!
Can.not.believe... that they threw out a Fred Weary reference in their 13 worst 49ers. I thought I was the only one that remembered having him for, what I believe was, only 1 offseason in 2003. WOW.

Not butt-hurt in the slightest; I was butt-hurt when this team was nearing a decade long rut of ineptitude. Let anyone say whatever they want, because that means the Niners are being talked about...a far cry from the days when the sports world didn't even acknowledge this team's existence unless it was to s**t on them.

12 days! Let's go!
That was actually funny, in a slightly retarded way, but funny. I almost think he got the nail on the head with Harbaugh lol. Did anyone else seem to notices most of the letters from pissed of fans seemed to be either fans still stuck in the image of the 80's 49ers or Alex Smith loyals?
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Aug 27, 2013 at 11:58 AM ]

lol

Your coach: Pete Carroll. Anyone predicting that the Seahawks will win the Super Bowl this year (or even make it, frankly) is willfully turning a blind eye to the fact that this man is in charge of things.

Best part....

"Everyone f*cking flipped out when we traded up and drafted Colin Kaepernick. "He throws like a girl!" "He runs like a baby giraffe!"

RUNS LIKE A BABY GIRAFFE!!! That killed me.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
this was funny and anyone who thinks otherwise or is hurt by it just doesn't understand it's satire.

This....my friend sent this to me earlier today and it killed me, glad it made it to The Zone.
Read that during my lunch break. Hysterical.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
It had it's funny bits. The opening stuff about Harbaugh turning Cal into a powerhouse made me laugh.
Share 49ersWebzone