There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did anyone else see Dixon block McDonald on the Hampton TD?

This was brought to my attention today... Check it out for yourself. You can see it on the replay lol.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013082501/2013/PRE3/vikings@49ers#menu=highlights&tab=recap
Did anyone notice Hunter's blitz pickup on the TD pass to Patton lol He stonewalled Smith on the rush it was awesome haha
Didn't notice that, lol at watching it. Dixon might as well get a ton of reps at FB since he is making the team. Seems like we have lessened Tukuafu's load at FB and only backup is Schepler who wont make the team.
They should just keep Tukuafu fresh for spelling on the D-line.
I've been VERY critical of Dix the last few years.

He's really stepped up his game this off season and that was a sweet block.

Did you see the block Vance had?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thrash88:
Did anyone notice Hunter's blitz pickup on the TD pass to Patton lol He stonewalled Smith on the rush it was awesome haha

not only did he stand the dude up... he shoved him back 3 yards into the trenches tangling up the Defensive line. He made the play and he knew it too, you could seem him all pumped up about it lol.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'm gonna be honest... I like Dixon more as a NFL runner and football player than James. James just doesnt impress me at this level. If this is truly a meritocracy I dont see how we cut Dixon in favor of James (if thats what it comes down too, we may keep both.)
Lol that is pretty funny
What timing in the video? Hampton was mentioned once when i clicked the link
Originally posted by 5280High:

You gotta click on the right video. There's a list of videos on the right and it's like the 4th one down or something.
No call on the block in the back lulz
Dix should have been flagged for a block in the back
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by 5280High:

You gotta click on the right video. There's a list of videos on the right and it's like the 4th one down or something.

got it, and meant *wasnt.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
No call on the block in the back lulz

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dix should have been flagged for a block in the back

haha 1st