LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Discuss 49ers' todays cuts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Added DL Demarcus Dobbs, who begins season on reserve/suspended list. Seven more moves to come

Maiocco twitter

So we will be at 54 guys then when Dobbs comes back after week 1 one of the guys will get cut. So don't get too comfy with our guys. One will be gone.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 31, 2013 at 2:57 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Who many cuts we got left, it's almost 3pm?

no cuts everyone is on some kind of injury list...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3 o'clock.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL, so is Hawkins the new Kory Sheets?

Kory Sheets!! Lmao

Totally forgot about that guy
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for Pillbusta.
3 o'clock.

We are the 49ers we can do whatever we want. Let us just cut a few guys after the rest of the league has then pick and choose
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN19s
MarQueis Gray, Jewel Hampton, Joe Holland, Chuck Jacobs and Mike Purcell also released by 49ers
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
come to the 49ers, antoine winfield....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN19s
MarQueis Gray, Jewel Hampton, Joe Holland, Chuck Jacobs and Mike Purcell also released by 49ers

Sucks for Hampton. Blame Marecic.
per Matt Barrows:

The rest of the 49ers' cuts: Chuck Jacobs, Jewel Hampton, Joe Holland, Mike Purcell, Kenny Wiggins, MarQueis Gray
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I know, I was ready to get rid of the garbage. Looked forward to it back in the day. Back in 04 think we scouted the local bars looking to sign bouncers lol. Now minus a few of the 2nd string OL nobody I was ready to get out of here.

Lol pretty sure they were trying to lodge a rule change so we could sign kids straight out of college. Dark times.

Yea that 2nd st OL brought up some memories I'd rather keep down.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I can't believe the Steelers released Johnathan Dwyer.
The 49ers roster now stands at 53 players.

The following 21 players have been released:

T Carter Bykowski WR Austin Collie CB Marcus Cooper TE MarQueis Gray WR Chad Hall RB Jewel Hampton WR Lavelle Hawkins LB Joe Holland WR Chuck Jacobs LS Brian Jennings LB Travis Johnson CB Darryl Morris G Patrick Omameh WR Kassim Osgood NT Mike Purcell S Trenton Robinson FB Jason Schepler S Michael Thomas G Wayne Tribue QB Seneca Wallace T Kenny Wiggins

Cam survived the cut

I can't believe the Steelers released Johnathan Dwyer.

I guess they like Felix Jones a lot after they just got him.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
The 49ers roster now stands at 53 players.

The following 21 players have been released:

T Carter Bykowski WR Austin Collie CB Marcus Cooper TE MarQueis Gray WR Chad Hall RB Jewel Hampton WR Lavelle Hawkins LB Joe Holland WR Chuck Jacobs LS Brian Jennings LB Travis Johnson CB Darryl Morris G Patrick Omameh WR Kassim Osgood NT Mike Purcell S Trenton Robinson FB Jason Schepler S Michael Thomas G Wayne Tribue QB Seneca Wallace T Kenny Wiggins

Cam survived the cut

Hmm, that also means ex-Raider LB Stupar also survived.
Steelers also cut Alameda Ta'Amu. Dude was pretty good at UW.
Share 49ersWebzone