There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Discuss 49ers' todays cuts

CUT EVERYBODY !!!!


and then


SIGN EVERYBODY !!!
Kaepernick, Gore, Willis, Bowman, VD and aldon are as good as gone
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Kaepernick, Gore, Willis, Bowman, VD and aldon are as good as gone

I wouldn't mind seeing VD stay just in case Celek gets hurt.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Kaepernick, Gore, Willis, Bowman, VD and aldon are as good as gone

I wouldn't mind seeing VD stay just in case Celek gets hurt.

This.
Celek needs to go
I think Andy Lee needs to go. He has been here too long.
Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura 1m Source: #49ers have cut Al Netter, Joe Holland and DJ Harper.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I think Andy Lee needs to go. He has been here too long.

Terry Donahue's best draft pick.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 73,886
KyleBonagura: Source: #49ers have cut Al Netter, Joe Holland and DJ Harper.
Originally posted by boast:
KyleBonagura: Source: #49ers have cut Al Netter, Joe Holland and DJ Harper.

OMAMEH needs to be in that group lol, dude is a turnstile
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,936
Omameh is a f**kin goner, I know that much
Poor Holland, guess he gets 1 game check at least. Not sure why we got him in the first place; figured he would be out the door right way. Thought it could be due to us trying to field a team maybe but with Wilhoite, Moody, Stupar and Johnson we had enough guys. Harper no surprise, Netter either.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM ]
Okoye still here?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,508
Originally posted by susweel:
Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura 1m Source: #49ers have cut Al Netter, Joe Holland and DJ Harper.


Nooooooooooooo.......
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,843
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers waive QB Scott Tolzien.