There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WR Situation is better than we all expected.

All offseason we've been talking about how terrible our WR group would be this season without manningham and crabs. Well boys, I think its a lot better than we all expected, and a whole lot better than what we had last season.

Patton looks like the truth, and Moore is ballin out!!
Patton looks like a stud(expected)......Moore looks far better than expected when he was first signed.
Scores passing TD in preseason

WR group is elite
I believe in Marlon Moore and Quinton Patton. It's not that bad indeed.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Scores passing TD in preseason

WR group is elite

Nobody said elite.
I think we FINALLY have a qb capable of making his WR's better. Kap gives guys opportunities to make a play. He puts the ball where it needs to be and allows them to run after the catch. I think he'll make some of no-name WR's a lot of money...
[ Edited by jays9ers on Aug 25, 2013 at 5:49 PM ]
It's the quarterback.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I think we FINALLY have a qb capable of making his WR's better. Kap gives guys opportunities to make a play. He puts the ball where it needs to be and allows them to run after the catch. I think he'll make some of no-name WR's a lot of money...

I'm in the group that believes QB's make WR's. Rogers, Manning, Brady, Brees and others have all turned no-names into legitimate receivers and good receivers into Pro Bowlers. It's WAY too early to tell, but I think Kaep has potential to turn into this type of QB, and tonight he put that on display.

Just imagine how good our offense could've been with a healthy Crabs and Manningham
aww dropped McCoy's pass
Patton is going to be really good. I just feel it.
lulz, its better after two catches by a rookie?
Only the chicken littles thought the WR core was in bad shape, the reasonable fans trusted that Harbaalke knew what they were doing.
When you have Tolzien and McCoy in it's difficult to assess any position.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Only the chicken littles thought the WR core was in bad shape, the reasonable fans trusted that Harbaalke knew what they were doing.

... ok well when you're missing your No. 1 and No. 3 heading into the season, it's not crazy to be somewhat concerned. I was concerned after Crabtree went down, but I'm a little more confident after tonight.
Boldin, Patton, Moore, KW? I think they can keep the ship afloat until Crabs and Ham get back into the line up.